PDA

View Full Version : Stats graph

jerseys
09-09-2011, 05:51 PM
It would be cool if on a winnings graph I could have a graphs of current vpip and pfr for that hand, so I can tell if dropping of of the winnings line is because of nitting it up.

Sarek
09-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Can you provide a picture with your vision of this?

jerseys
09-11-2011, 07:30 AM

The scale of the vpip could be different, like vpip 50 would be a the very top, so we can see the changes more clearly. Also you could put pfr on the same grapgh to see if maybe you were flattting too much as opposed to opening more.

You could also put the winnings and vpip graph on 2 different charts and put the charts side by side and compare them like that.

udbrky
09-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Red line has a lot more to do with postflop play

jerseys
09-13-2011, 09:09 AM
I don't understand whan red line had to do with my post. I just chose the color red for my stat line in this pic.

edit:
lol, looks like PT guys had the same idea. From pt4 preview: 25301

udbrky
09-13-2011, 03:29 PM
I passed this along for discussion.

When I said red line, I was basing it off what you had said, there was no other info regarding what the red line meant in your post, so I went with the standard definition of red line in the poker community - non-showdown winnings.

jerseys
09-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Sorry, I wasn't entirely clear in my first post, because I'm too used to my own situation where winnings mean a healthy red line and the red line is what I'm often looking on and more often than not the drop in the red line means playing too nitty pre rather than spewing post.

To summarize the idea, what I want is the ability to display vpip and pfr value lines on winnings graph (which may include the standard re line) to see if a drop in winnings is related to playing too tight or too loose.

Sarek
09-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Reports - Cash tab - By stakes report
in the right side switch from Table to Graph
select Line type of graph,
then select (with CTRL pressed) 3 stats: VPIP, PFR, 3Bet
see graph - is this what you want?

jerseys
09-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Oh, I haven't recieved my beta key yet. I posted this thinking no-one thought of this before.

udbrky
09-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Oh ok. Thanks. The new release should come out in the next couple days, then hopefully more codes will be released.

jerseys
10-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Reports - Cash tab - By stakes report
in the right side switch from Table to Graph
select Line type of graph,
then select (with CTRL pressed) 3 stats: VPIP, PFR, 3Bet
see graph - is this what you want?

If i do it I just get a line graph that acts as a bar graph and shows overall values of these stats in regards to stakes played. It seems that maybe graph made in Overall report would be what I want but the Overall report oesnt have a graph option.

What I need is for the horizontal line to have hand numbers on it - just like the normal winnings graph.

udbrky
10-12-2011, 03:11 AM
This is being discussed.