PDA

View Full Version : Ongame, Hud Stealing focus.

belgariad
08-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Hi.

Ongame,pokerloco.

When playing HUD steals attention making the tables unable to click unless i click another table first. This bug drives me Nuts since if you play tables with overlapp you cant click it when its behind the other tables to get it in front but you have to click another table prior to acting.

Another bug is the Main panel still not changeable. Thats also very irritating and much more important than the import speeds.

/B

morny
08-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Were working on this problem, in the meantime can you try selecting Force Ontop and see if that helps

What do you mean by Main panel isnt changeable?

belgariad
08-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi

The Main panel that pops up when clicking on the HUD is always identical even though i change it in the settings. This has been brought up before but i havent seen any solution as of yet. I have upgraded the software today so i will test the new version and se if it is fixed so far.

Any idea on the ETA of the bug fix btw?

/B

belgariad
08-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi again.

I just tested adding things to the main popup(also called Samplein the software i think) and still the same nothing changes.

Or is it me thats doing it wrong?`

/Bel

morny
08-16-2008, 05:52 PM
To alter it:

In Hud Options > Hud Pop Up Configuration

Load the popup "sample" clone this and rename it whatever you want. Then in Hud Options > Player Preferences and in the main Popup dropdown window select the new popup you created.

No ETA on the other bug as its a difficult problem to fix so force ontop is the best solution we currently have.

belgariad
08-17-2008, 02:53 AM
Yay it worked.

Thanx for the quick replys.
It was a strange way to do it though. Maybe the sample should be changable? And why isnt it? Well anyhow now i have some designing to do.

/B

belgariad
08-17-2008, 02:57 AM
Hi again now another problem.
Only about 50% of the "preview" is visible so i cant se the results of my changes. Any fix for this?

/B

morny
08-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Im not sure exactly what you mean, maybe you can post a screenshot?

You probably can change the sample i just suggested cloning it so you still have the sample in case you mess up the clone.

belgariad
08-17-2008, 10:52 AM
i attached the screenshot. in the lower right corner some of the preview of that layout is missing.

I tried changein sample but that didnt change the main popup btw.
When i cloned sample and used it in my hud layout i can change it but the checkraise % is now gone and only says "check raise" where there used to be numbers. When i change back to the main popup it has now cloned itself so i have two DEFAULT_Main_POPUP and when i try using them to get my CR back it doesnt pop up anything so now i have to use my broken one with the missing CR. this is getting weirder and weirder.
On the screenshot i attached you can see both the first bug and the one where main popup is doubled. on my second pic you can see how the CR looks even though i havent changed it.

/B

morny
08-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Theres nothing missing in that preview, everything is there as it should be.

That bug was fixed in U so i presume youve an older version. To fix it please download and install this patch http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01u.exe then close down HM, then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and delete the DEFAULT Main Popop.pop then restart HM and it should be fixed. If not please repeat the instructions above

There was a slight error in the sample popup so you need to edit the config files to put in the check raise stats