PDA

View Full Version : Problems with importing hands and HUD

Grandizer
07-11-2008, 09:41 PM
I am having issues with auto importing hands.
I am using HM 1.60 playing on PP and was able to import all my olds hands.
The auto import folder is configured.
When the auto import is running it will say
Hands Imported: 10 (example)
Duplicate Hands: 10
Import Errors: 0

If I pull a report on hands played today nothing shows up.
If I query the pokerhands database the count is 17000+ hands but it never increases. The interesting thing is that my Players count increases.

Also, the HUD never comes up. The table manager shows all the tables I have open but the hand count never goes up. The table manager says it's version 1.05.10.

morny
07-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Ok i was wroking with you by email. Ill update this thread with what weve tried and forward this on to Roy. In the mean time can you upgrade to 1.06e and try again

What weve tried so far:

Ive got hes .config file and confirmed he has it setup to import from C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory and that subfolders were turned on. He had move processed files turned off and i suggested he recreate it and turn it on. All filters were also set to All Hands in HM.

The table manager launches but it always read 0/0

Also asked him to make sure both holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as administrator and to turn off any firewall or antivirus.

And lastly i got him to check is that youve clicked Start Auto Import in the import folder. To double check the files are going to the correct folder browse to the folder where your HH are supposed to be imported and verify that files are appearing in there.

Grandizer
07-12-2008, 12:03 PM
How can I see what version I am running?
It says 1.60 (no letter on the end) and if there is a newer release, where can I download it?

-Verified all hands are going into my PP Hand History file.
-set up auto import to archive to c:/OldPokerHands
-turned off firewall

When I check the status of the .exe files the option to run as Administrator is selected but grayed out (I can't change it).

It looks like I haven't been able to import a hand since HM was installed. The last session is dated July 8th.

morny
07-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Heres the latest release is in the Releases section of the forum. Theres a couple of threads but on the 2nd last page or the last page is a release for 1.06e

If its greyed out it means your already running as admin so thats fine.
Ive sent all the details to Roy

Thanks

Grandizer
07-12-2008, 03:24 PM
It seems to be working with the 1.60e version.

One thing that I noticed with the hand import is it doesn't seem to pick up the hands if the directory is two levels below the selected directory.
ex. in Party Poker
../HandHistory/MyName/Dates doesn't work if I point to HandHistory and include subfolders, but it does work if I drill down to MyName.

Rvg72
07-13-2008, 02:16 AM
This is usually only true if you have multiple auto import folders setup for the same folder tree, so if you have

PokerSite\Hand History + subfolders

and

PokerSite\Hand History\MyName

You can run into issues

This will be fixed.

Roy