PDA

View Full Version : HUSNG Results recording

BigBadFishy
09-09-2011, 07:20 AM
I have the following three issues;

Games not recording as finished - I've turned off table ninja whilst playing husngs so for the most part this is no longer a problem tho it still occasionally happens

I play turbos but HEM records these as regulars

When I finish second, HEM is recording that I am finishing 4th, now I might be bad but even I cant finish fourth in a 1 on 1 :D

Any help/advice appreciated

*i did do a search on this but found no definitive fix for it, so apologies if this has already been covered

Thanks

Sarek
09-09-2011, 12:00 PM
1) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.02a.exe
2) Set Ninja to close tables after 10 seconds. This gives time for room to write HHs and summaries on disk, and HM - to import them.

BigBadFishy
09-09-2011, 05:03 PM
1) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.02a.exe
2) Set Ninja to close tables after 10 seconds. This gives time for room to write HHs and summaries on disk, and HM - to import them.

Thanks, but I have done this (even stopped using ninja when playing HUSNG's) and nothing has changed.

Still recording as regular speed and 2nd place finishes recording as 4th.

Sarek
09-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Stars client Options - advanced multitable - uncheck Autoclose SNG without notification
Then set Ninja to 10 seconds

BigBadFishy
09-10-2011, 04:02 AM
Stars client Options - advanced multitable - uncheck Autoclose SNG without notification
Then set Ninja to 10 seconds

Thanks.

Tourneys now recording my finish position correctly and also recording as finished.

Only problem, albeit a small one, is that my 'turbo' husngs are still importing as 'regular'.

netsrak
09-10-2011, 05:29 AM
We are aware of this problem. But i can't give you any ETA when this will be fixed. I think the problem is that the tourney type is neither written in the handhistory nor in the summary file.