PDA

View Full Version : HEM in a mess, can you help?

RanGoot
06-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi HEM people,

I am having allsorts of problems with my HEM over the last few days.

I am getting these error messages

Error message 1)
System.ComponentModel.InvalidAsynchronousStateExce ption: An error occurred invoking the method. The destination thread no longer exists.
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WaitForWaitHandle(Wai tHandle waitHandle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Contr ol caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
at HEMGUI.Form1.SetPlayerList(Table t, SortableBindingList' 1 list)
at HEMGUI.x97f9c5601511630c.x160a0bf4de8f6bd0()
I think this message related to table scanning

Error message 2)
Error 42703 column pl site_id hand time stamp does not exist
This message keeps appearing when trying to run reports

In the cash tables tab the reports dont want to give a result very often (sometimes they do). More often than not when I run a report on say my last 500 hands the hard drive starts working but no report is returned. Occasionaly I have been able to exit that attempt to report and get another report on another player to work. Very often though, I cant stop it and even if I exit HEM the hard drive keeps churning away and I have to reboot the computer to return it to normal. (The task manager says there is nothing running in the applications tab).

I have tried running various size reports to include a lot of hands or a small amount of hands and the problem happens in either case with or without filters running.

In the meantime HEM doesnt actually crash and the hud continues to work and the table scanner also. but I notice the players seem to have way too many hands in both the table scanner and hud. Also the table scanner filters I had set vanished with the new update and now it doesnt seem to filter out the players from the player list with less than 100 hands and less than 60bb which I have set in the filters.

My computer runs windows XP

I have installed version 1.09 beta 6a over the weekend but the problem had started the day before then. I vacuum analyzed last night but HEM has told me several times to analyze with pgadmin3 today. I have been getting all sorts of error messages including the two I have made a note of above.

In case its relevant, in the last few days I have purchased Brents Hem training instruction which has led me to make a few adjustments to the way I had HEM set up. I used to have the processed files go to custom folders but now I send them to the HEM default processed files folder. I have also set the auto import folders to go to the root of the hand history folder eg C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker + subfolders, rather than C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker HandHistory + subfolders on Brents reccommendation in his videos.
I also removed the contents of C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\data\pg_log which contained about 13Gb of log files. (I kept a copy for now).

Can you help me sort out my mess.

Many thanks.