PDA

View Full Version : Lost al my date including hands, reports, stats just everything. help please:)

kc2fmz
09-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Hi guys,

I wanted to upgrade my Small stakes version to the Pro stakes version, so I removed the holdem manager software and installed it again, because I thought this was necceary but it wasn't........
I've upgraded the version now to the Pro stakes version but I lost all my hands, stats, reports just everything.

Does anyone have an idea how I can recover all my Holdem Manager data?

olliepower
09-08-2011, 10:15 PM
If you play on FTP or Stars you can request your HH from them.

I would also look for your C:\hmarchive folder. If you had auto-archiving enabled then all of your HH should be in that folder.

kc2fmz
09-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Well I've found my handhistory in the Hmarchive folder, but there only from Pokerstars and Full tillt.
but I'm looking for my everest poker handhistory.

any idea where I can find them?

fozzy71
09-09-2011, 08:49 PM
When you mistakenly reinstalled HM did you also reinstall postgresql? If not, your original database should have been able to be reconnected after reinstalling HM.

*If you reinstalled HM then this may not help you.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

options > configure auto import folders > select the everest poker path > edit

*You can try searching your computer: Everest Uses .XML files