PDA

View Full Version : Betfair gets slooow then using HM HUD

Snabeldrake
06-16-2009, 02:06 PM
I have huge problem with HEM @ Betfair. Betfair runs ok, but then i start using the HEM Hud it makes the Betfair client to act very slowly, my CPU reach about 80-90% and it takes seconds for the client to act after i have pressed a button. I have the latest HEM version 1.09 6a Beta.

I have a decent computer (3Gb Ram, Inte Core 2 @ 2Ghz and the latest graphic driver for my Nvidia Geforce 7900 card) and running Vista.

And this is then i'm "just" playing 4 tabels.

Any tips is much appreciated.

morny
06-16-2009, 06:19 PM
Can you try these steps http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=162 and if the problems persist then try this version and see if there is any difference http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Hasuwisp
07-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I also have problem with betfair freezing comp when hem is running. Using hem 1.09 beta 11, but had this problem in beta 9 also, can it be because for some reason live tracking is enabled at betfair?(cause i had similiar problem at party when live tracking was enabled?)

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Can you try updating to beta 13 from the link in my signature. Also try disabling the Live Tracking and see if that helps.

Hasuwisp
07-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I cant disable live tracking for betfair there is no such option,i just told that i think it could be realted with auto live tracking or smt with betfair because the problem seem exactly like with pp, i play 7 sites and only had such problems at 2: pp/betfair; at pp disabling live tracking helped, its possible to disable it in hem options; but there is no such option for betfair.

netsrak
07-08-2009, 03:41 AM
Hasu, please try the latest Beta 14 and come back with news.

Hasuwisp
07-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Beta 14 didnt change anything. I put bf/hud/postgress in antivirus/firewall exceptions lists, nothing changed.
If you paly only at beatfair table everything is fine it workf fast and smooth, but if i try to play say 1 betfair table and 1 ps table, when i try to click on ps table buttons sometimes nothing goes on and sometimes it clicked with 1 second delay, with betfair tables opened but if i dont lay them everything is fine, without holdem manager everything is fine also. Ill try to reasearch moire of a problem

If i stop autoimport in hem nothing changes, but if i quit hem everyhting works great no delays, it actually doesnt matter if i play ps/betfair or no if i have betfair with hem running it causes delays at ps, no matter if i play ps/betfair or no , same with other sites.
If i start hem and dont start autoimport no dealys once autoimport started there are delays if bf is running, if au is stopped delays stay until hem is closed(i dont play at any tables still delays when switching form bf table lobby to some other table).

none of the progs eat much priority btw, i have 90+ % of processor time idle, have fast comp obv.

ShaunHunting
09-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I was wondering if this ever got solved. I'm having the same problem that Betfair runs fast and smooth without HEM running. But once I fire up HEM and the hud it lags like crazy.

I have tried all the steps in the faq for lag problems, but nothing seemed to help. I also tried searching these forums and didn't find a fix (if one exists)

I am using the latest version of HEM (upgraded yesterday)

Cheers.

edited to add that I tried running the import while turning off hud, and it worked really smoothly, so I guess it's the hud that's causing the lag?

ShaunHunting
09-18-2009, 11:14 AM
shameless bump.

fozzy71
09-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I was wondering if this ever got solved. I'm having the same problem that Betfair runs fast and smooth without HEM running. But once I fire up HEM and the hud it lags like crazy.

I have tried all the steps in the faq for lag problems, but nothing seemed to help. I also tried searching these forums and didn't find a fix (if one exists)

I am using the latest version of HEM (upgraded yesterday)

Cheers.

edited to add that I tried running the import while turning off hud, and it worked really smoothly, so I guess it's the hud that's causing the lag?

I have forwarded this thread to the developers for a reply.

holdemasdf
10-27-2009, 08:14 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developers for a reply.

bump

seems like everyone has the same problem with betfair and the blinking problem... any solution on the way?