PDA

View Full Version : HUD on iPoker: positioning

mivara
09-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Hello,

I recently tried to get my HEM HUD to work with an iPoker skin - without luck I am afraid. It is for 6-max. Every time I try to position the different boxes as I'd like they pop right back into their earlier position seconds later. I can't drag and drop it seems. This doesn't happen on Ongame so it's pretty confusing to me.

I have changed the seating preferences to the correct network and number of players. Anyway the HUD doesn't seem to get how the seating works on 6-max tables on iPoker. It seems like it's configured as it was 5-max on Ongame or something like that. My stats gets shown one seat to my left/right although I have selected my main seat in seating preferences.

I haven't clicked in WYSIWYG or Lock the Layout.

Ideas anyone?

Patvs
09-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Turn on WYSIWYG
Turn off Lock the Layout (and turn off hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> fix positions)

Right-click move the HUD stats on one table and click File-->Save Positions in TableManager.

Update to: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software 1.12.01 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.01.exe)