PDA

View Full Version : Scale fonts

Kazlic
06-15-2009, 08:06 PM
I cannot get the scale fonts option to work. I have the "Scale font" box checked in

HUD Options --> Player Preferences

And yet, the fonts do not scale. Any suggestions?

Also, does your software support large scale fonts? I had to go to back to normal fonts to make sense of the options in HUD Options ---> Player Preferences.

stretch00
06-15-2009, 10:54 PM
you are selecting the 1s you want changed,right?

Mike chops
06-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Scale fonts means the fonts get larger as you make the table window larger. Were you expecting something else?

What settings do you change to make the player prefs screen work?

stretch00
06-16-2009, 11:17 AM
I think you really want to change a few stats so there bigger correct?
If so go>
players prefs >choose that layout > select the stat > then lower right corner box is that STATS option > choose font > and it gives you the options on that single stat!!

Kazlic
06-17-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm still having trouble. My fonts don't get bigger or smaller as I resize the table -- they stay the same. I'm going to read through the manual to see if I can figure this out.

Kazlic
06-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Okay I figured it out. All it took was a few minutes reading the manual.

I modified my "default" HUD scheme, but I didn't tell table manager to use the new scheme and not the default scheme. I pointed table manager to use the new scheme and now the scale font option works great.

Thanks for the help.

susan304
07-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi,

I desinged a new HUD based on the default HUD with "Use multiple panels" based on a full screen view (FTP) using size Verdana 12. When I mark "Scale font" the fonts are getting very big so that I can't see players and table actions any longer. When I resize the table the fonts are staying in this big format.

netsrak
07-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Please use the latest Beta 1.09.21 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and play at least one hand after the table resize to let the HUD refresh.

susan304
08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Does not work. Anything is wrong with scale fonts or I'm doing wrong. I understand, that this option scales the font to the size of the table. This is not working for me. In full sreen mode all is fine with font size 12 and without check scale fonts. When I check scale fonts, font size is going up to app. 20-24 in full screen mode and will not go down when I change the size of the table window.

Any idea ?

netsrak
08-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Are you making your changes for the right HUD?
Operating system?
HM Version?
Pokersite?
Type of game?
Screenshot?