PDA

View Full Version : A lot of crashes accompanied with opening the HUD while playing

El Helado
09-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Have had a lot of problem with the HUD lately. Saw that you added live tracking, then tried to grind on HM2 instead of HM1 and in my 2-3 sessions ive played i had a lot of crashes accompanied with launching the HUD. First session today: Started the HUD while playing, all tables froze right after it said "waiting the hands" and I had to ctrl+alt+delete to quit it and thereafter started HM1 again. I see my flopped flush gets mucked after all the actionbuttons freeze.

Session 2: Opened HM2 before starting the grind, same thing occurs.

I am gonna switch to HM1 for my regular grind now and perhaps play on HM2 casually since it has already cost me 200$+. It is starting to feel a bit like all the software development must be on pokerstars or something because the HUD-lag on all other sites (this also includes HM1) it quite insane. Maybe I am talking out of my a$$ on this one thou but I find it extremly frustrating to get my active tables frozen for 5-20 seconds and immediatly works if I manage to ctrl+alt+delete HMHUD.exe or the HUDfunct/HM2.exe-process fast enough and its constantly being ignored and all I get is tips on how to increase performance on my quadcore, 4 gb ddr3 (okay, not the best on the market but should be sufficient) solid state-harddrive that is defragmented weekly.

udbrky
09-07-2011, 08:41 PM
We're doing some checking on stars and mass tabling.

Do you get a crash where the error reporting window comes up? If so, please send it in with your email, otherwise we can't troubleshoot the error, since we wouldn't know about it.

You don't need to defrag an SSD:

Intel® High Performance Solid State Drive — SSD Frequently asked questions (http://www.intel.com/support/ssdc/hpssd/sb/CS-029623.htm)

What sites are you playing on? How many tables are you playing?

El Helado
09-07-2011, 08:49 PM
I have SDD + a normal harddrive (HM+windows on SDD, the db on normal) and yes, i know, u dont defrag the SSD. I misspoke.

I just said, it seems like there is only focus on stars.

Atm i play stars, ongame, ipoker, cake mainly. 3-5 tables.

udbrky
09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Does the issue center around ongame? I played 4 cake tables fine, but I added one ongame and noticed a lag in my actions - I'd fold, but it would take a second or so to actually fold.

El Helado
09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Does the issue center around ongame? I played 4 cake tables fine, but I added one ongame and noticed a lag in my actions - I'd fold, but it would take a second or so to actually fold.

Perhaps, i am not sure. Cake is the only site that is fine during a freezeout but that is probably due to that there is no HUD :).

udbrky
09-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Check out one site at a time, 4table on each, and then try one of each.

You should get a HUD on cake now, for the current session. You may need to use table finder.

El Helado
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Check out one site at a time, 4table on each, and then try one of each.

You should get a HUD on cake now, for the current session. You may need to use table finder.

Cool, I heard it was only for cakepoker v2 and on my skin there has not been an update but maybe im wrong on that.

I would try that but there is not 4 tables running on cake at my stakes and that goes for all sites except stars.

udbrky
09-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Can you try .01/.02? I can see if I can get someone to try, but it will be at least tomorrow most likely.