PDA

View Full Version : import errors

pokurz
06-15-2009, 06:57 PM
I was using the 1.08.04 version, i had a friend send me some hand histories from fulltilt poker, he first sent me some 25NL - 6max for fulltilt. those imported fine for a total of around 250k hands. then he sent me some hands of 50NL - 6max. when importing them all i got was import errors. i let it run for a little bit thinking that some of them might be corrupt. But i got over 100k import errors and no imported hands. My friend said he has since imported the hands successfully more then once to verify they are okay. i updated my winrar to the most current version, i vacuumed my database, and i installed the latest beta version of holdem manager and it is the same thing over and over. othere then this batch of hands i have found nothing else wrong with my holdem manager so far. what could be the problem?

- these are also hands that i have played, i had to reformat awhile ago and sent them to him to back my files up.

pokurz
06-16-2009, 10:05 AM
i have also sent the same history to another friend with holdem manager, he had no problem importing the hands into his database so i know that these hands are not corrupt. i just have no reason why i am getting import errors for them.

morny
06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Please create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and if the problems persist email me some of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread