PDA

View Full Version : exception after using a made hand filter

MewsicLovr
08-15-2008, 11:30 PM
On the Reports tab, I went to the Filters and set it to only show hands where I had quads. Hit save and Close. The dialog closed and the screen cleared with an hourglass that didn't go away. After about 10 seconds I clicked Refresh. This time it instantly showed the Stakes summary line with the correct # of hands. I went to click it so I could see the individual hands and got the exception below. I clicked "continue", then selected the row again, got the same error. Then I tried hitting Refresh again and this time the row was automatically selected when it returned and I could see the hand details.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at HoldemManager.ଓ.๳()
at HoldemManager.ଓ.๻(Object ՘, EventArgs ՙ)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.OnSelectionChanged(Ev entArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.ClearSelections()
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.AddItemSelection(Item Class item)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemClass.set_Selected(Boolea n value)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.HandleSelection(ItemC lass item, CellClass cell, Boolean fCtrlKey, Boolean fShiftKey)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.CellClass.MouseEvent(GenericP artClass gp, Rectangle rArea, Rectangle rSelArea, StrategyClass strat)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.CellClass.Cell_PartsEvent(Obj ect sender, PartsEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.Controls.GenericPartClass.CallPartsEvent (PartsEventCallback evCallback, PartsEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.Controls.TextPartClass.StrategyRoutine(S trategyClass strat, PartsRenderingClass pr, Rectangle rPartArea)
at Softelvdm.Controls.PartsRenderingClass.StrategyRou tine_DrawHorizontalEndToStart(StrategyClass strat, Rectangle rArea, PartAlignmentEnum align, Boolean fAddGap, Rectangle& remRect)
at Softelvdm.Controls.PartsRenderingClass.StrategyRou tine(StrategyClass strat, Rectangle rEntireArea, Rectangle rContentArea, PartsCollectionClass Parts, OrientationEnum Layout, Color ForeColor, Boolean fSelected)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.CellClass.StrategyRoutine(Str ategyClass strat, Rectangle rCompleteCell, Int32 itemCount, Boolean fGridLines)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemClass.HandleItemCells(Str ategyClass strat, Boolean fLeft, Rectangle rRealItem, Int32 itemCount)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemClass.StrategyRoutine_Ite m(StrategyClass strat, Rectangle rItemCells, Int32 itemCount)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemClass.StrategyRoutine(Str ategyClass strat, Rectangle rItem, Int32 itemCount)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemsControlClass.StrategyRou tine(StrategyClass strat)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.StrategyRoutine(Strat egyClass strat)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.OnMouseDown(MouseEven tArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.Softelvdm.Controls.IO wnerControl.CallMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.Controls.ISubControlImplementationClass. OnMouseDown(Control thisControl, SoftelvdmUserControl owningControl, MouseEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.Controls.ISubControlImplementationClass. OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemsControlClass.OnMouseDown (MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

MewsicLovr
08-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh - this was with version 1.06.01t.

morny
08-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I couldnt recreate this, can you possible save the filter and attach it because i need the exact filter. Also update to this and see if it still happens: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01u.exe

MewsicLovr
08-16-2008, 01:33 PM
I wasn't able to reproduce it either except for that one time. I just thought I'd report it. I'll try the new version though and let you know if I get it again.

MewsicLovr
08-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Hm, actually, I did get it one more time just as I fired it up to try it (the old version, not the new version). After that I tried several things to get it to happen again: saving/clearing/and loading the filter, restart HM, restart the postgres service and restart HM. Haven't tried rebooting yet. Strange error.

Anyway I've attached the filter if it helps. Seems to be a very intermittent error, and I can also work around it, so not a big deal.