PDA

View Full Version : RedKings (Ongame) New software - no HUD

mistergj
06-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Hi there

After the new RedKings update HEM wasn't importing any hands so I contacted RK's support and they told me where to find the hand histories. After a little bit of effort finding the location (unhiding hidden files) I managed to add it to the auto import folders list. Then HEM started to import hands, but they weren't coming up in the 'hands' section under the tournament tab (I was playing a NL HE tournament FO). And there was no HUD and thus no stats!!!

Any ideas anyone?

Very kind regards

MRGJ

tokyoplayer
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
You have to upgrade to the latest beta. (This is customary when sites change their hand history format.)

mistergj
06-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I have updated to the latest beta and the importer seems to be importing hands, but they are not coming up in the 'hands' tab under the tournament tab. I received a warning today that my small-stakes license doesn't allow me to play games where the BB is larger than $1 even though I was playing a $5.50 SNG. Obviously the BB starts much larger than that, but is 20 chips rather than dollars.

Still no HUD and no hands importing. Any ideas?

Gareth

morny
06-16-2009, 06:16 PM
I expect this is because the hands are importing as cash hands by mistake, check the cash TAB and if so please email some of the original HH to support@holdemmanager.net and Roy will get a patch out