PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars doesn't import any more hands

Edvardas
09-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Hello, I've played on pokerstars and everything was fine, but after 09/06 cash game crash on their server no more hands have been imported. HUD is not working and I can't see hands I played in the next two days. I have update to 1.12.01 but no change. Tried to reinstall pokerstars, usually it helped, but not this time. Tried all things I found on this forum by search, but still didn't manage to fix this problem. Any help? Thank you

karstenkloss
09-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Same problem here. Also reinstalled and updated all, but HM doesn't import hands. TableManager recognizes the tables, but no HUD appears.

Patvs
09-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Set the PokerStars lobby language in English.
Save the handhistories in English.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

Update HoldemManager to 1.12.01

--

If that doesn't resolve it, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

berardi
09-08-2011, 06:15 PM
I have the exact same problem, a few days ago it it started importing only on some tables, now it wont work. I just updated to 1.12.01 and nothing. I already did all the things Patvs told, but it still wont import hands. The table manager recognize the table but it displays CERO hands. What the hell???

netsrak
09-09-2011, 04:49 AM
I replied in your other thread.