PDA

View Full Version : Hud not working anymore ongame p5, 1.096a version

pokerabc123
06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
my hud just stopped working today.

yesterday it worked just fine with version 1.09 6a

but today it didnt worked at all, it found the hands and they got imported into holdem manager.

but the hud didnt worked, it found the tables (in the table finder(spade icon)) but all table sayed 0 hands etc. no stats what so ever there.

what can i do to fix this?

kind regards

morny
06-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

pokerabc123
06-15-2009, 04:38 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.09.06a

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? only ongame

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? yes it same as before

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? no they do not

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? not working

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? yes

pokerabc123
06-15-2009, 04:39 PM
worked perfectly yesterday but today it will only import to hm and not show on the hud.

havent changed any settings at all, or something else since yesterday.

Malling23
06-16-2009, 08:38 AM
I have got the the same problem.
and i would answer the same at the questions

pokerabc123
06-16-2009, 10:36 AM
bump

fabio
06-16-2009, 11:41 AM
I have got the the same problem.
and i would answer the same at the questions

bump

Guys, please send me an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a Teamviewer-Session (http://www.teamviewer.com/)

andree
06-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi! I have the same problem. It worked fine yesterday. Today It is not working. It crash too when I try to replay ongame hands in the replayer. Hud is working with other sites, and with the replayer when I replay old ongame hands. I tried to turn off UAC and i updated HM to 1.09 beta 7, but it is still dead. It is a picture from the WIN7 error log:

andree
06-20-2009, 10:12 AM
i tried reinstall HM. I made a new database, but when I import new bwin HH-s, next time the HUD crash. I played some hands with clear database, the HUD worked fine, but after the session, the HMhud.exe crashed in replayer. There was 10 hand in the database. WFT?

morny
06-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Can you try updating to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

andree
06-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Can you try updating to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Yes. It was my first thing to do, when I saw the error. I am a little confused, because hmhud runs perfectly with FTP. I experience this error, only with new Bwin HHs. I thinked its because some wrong imported HH-s, but HUD still crash with HHs imported by beta 7. I attach the win 7 error report. Maybe it will be useful for you:

morny
06-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send Mike the log.txt file with details of whats happening to mlamb1@gmail.com make sure you send the log before restarting HM otherwise it will clear the log

andree
06-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send Mike the log.txt file with details of whats happening to mlamb1@gmail.com make sure you send the log before restarting HM otherwise it will clear the log

Thanks the answer. With the newest beta HMhud works normaly in ongame when i play. It crash only with the replayer, when I replay new ongame HHs. So It is better now. I can play. :) I send the log.txt from the replayer crash.