PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Party Poker Not working

onehundred47
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Hi. I'm a user of holdem manager with some experience and I tried everything I found there. It import the hands, I can see them on "Hands". "Hud Options" > "Launch Active player details window" works fine but the hud does not appear on partypoker tables. If I open a hand through holdem manager (on "hands" or "sessions") the HUD appears. Can you guide me please to make it work?

thank you

netsrak
09-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Please update to 1.12.01: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Your Party client must be installed in english language.
And if it still doesn't work please try the table finder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

brydon10
09-08-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm having the same issue. The table is showing in the table manager window, my client is also english, BUT no HUD pops up. I'm using HEM 1.12.01. Also, my hands aren't being imported, even when I manually import the selected hand file. I checked the hand history file and it is in english. I'm not sure what's wrong, maybe party poker update?

netsrak
09-08-2011, 03:51 AM
I played some hands on Party yesterday without problems.
Please create a new database for a test and try to import some hands into this database.
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

brydon10
09-08-2011, 10:55 AM
I played some hands on Party yesterday without problems.
Please create a new database for a test and try to import some hands into this database.
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Ok I tried making a new database and importing the hands there. The hand history file is now not in its original location (C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory etc.) but its also not showing the hands in the database in HEM. How can I get this hand history file back?

edit: I got the hand history back from C:\HMArchive

edit: I have found out that the first hand of the hand history file has been imported, but not any other hands

Patvs
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Move the files to a different folder, then run another import from folder them.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

brydon10
09-08-2011, 11:30 PM
I'm running Win7 x64, no anti-virus software and using only windows firewall. Everything worked fine before i updated hem and partypoker software. I added all the exceptions to the firewall and made everything run as admin. Problem still persists. When i import from a different folder after moving files, it says ' duplicate entries' for the hands im trying to import.

edit: the hud is now working, ill try to get my other hands to import again

edit: now problem is i cant import my old hands still. (it's just one file and the xml file for the table with the hand history) says 0 files found to process but i cant view the hands anywhere in hem and it doesnt show the session for the hands im trying to import. I looked through the database and apparently the hands arent in there.

netsrak
09-09-2011, 04:46 AM
To reimport a file you need to rename it or move it to a different folder.

If the imports gives no errors and you can't see the hands please check your playername, gametype, date/time and filter settings.
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

brydon10
09-09-2011, 10:32 AM
To reimport a file you need to rename it or move it to a different folder.

If the imports gives no errors and you can't see the hands please check your playername, gametype, date/time and filter settings.
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Now when I move the hand history file/xml file and rename it and import it, HEM says they are duplicate entries. says "Imported 2 files, Duplicated hands 29), not many hands but i need them. The hands are still not showing in hem anywhere though, that's the problem. IT seems like they are in there but just not showing or something. Filters are off

Sarek
09-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Try to create new database and see what happens

brydon10
09-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Try to create new database and see what happens

It worked, I made a new database and all my hands imported properly this time. Thanks to netsrak, Patvs, and Sarek for all your help.