PDA

View Full Version : multitabling sngs

whatnot86
06-15-2009, 09:55 AM
on stars with this software i find myself having to table find before the hud works and then even after this when someone goes out the tournament the stats for the players moves all over the place

is this serious? surely if im paying 50 odd dollars for this i expect it to put player stats over the correct player and stay there

Mike chops
06-15-2009, 01:17 PM
After you are moved, you will have to wait for the first hand to be dealt before any stats appear for the new players.

The stats should stay over the right seats. It probably means you haven't set up the preferred seat to match what you selected in Stars.

whatnot86
06-16-2009, 11:52 AM
it does not matter where i sit or what seating i do on stars or holdem manager

i then moved to full tilt and it wont even make the hud work for that site

is there anyway to claim my cash back on this cause i feel like i have made a mistake on this quite frankly poor software

stretch00
06-16-2009, 11:58 AM
ARe you new to HM? It seems as though you just have not set up HM correctly, so it recognizes you @ the tbls and puts all the stats in the correct positions.Once you have set up correctly you'll never have to change anything!
Have you gone through the NEWB GUIDE bellow?

whatnot86
06-16-2009, 12:02 PM
okay thanks i will give this a read over and get back to you as soon as i can

i am new to HM just finding it very frustrating at the moment lol

stretch00
06-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Theres also 2 videos in that guide I suggest you watch,once you set up 100% correct you will be 200% satisfied.

whatnot86
06-17-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks a lot m8 i seem to have finally got full tilt working with HM

now just need to figure out the pokerstars problem