PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt MTT Import problem

robs
06-15-2009, 02:48 AM
After playing MTT import didn't work. I found the problem. History files got moved to HMArchive but MTT Summery didn't. After I moved the Summery file manually the problem got fixed.

morny
06-15-2009, 06:53 AM
When you say import didnt work do you mean it gave errors or something?

It wouldnt make sense that moving the summary manaully would do anything, files usually move automatically to the HMarchive when they havent been accessed for a certain period, it just may have been that the summary hadnt moved yet.

As i mentioned moving the summary to the archive dosent do anything so that couldnt have fixed the problem

robs
06-15-2009, 08:44 AM
I will try to reproduce it. I did Bug Report based on 1.08.04. I just upgraded to 1.09.6 and I still have a problem.

This is fulltilt MTT tournament HH consisting of 2 HH files + 1 Summery file = 3 files

To reproduce the problem I did the following:
- Moved the above 3 files back to FullTilt HandHistory folder
- Deleted the above tournament from HEM
- Import->Import From Folder (FullTilt HandHistory folder)
Found 0 files to process….
- Import-> Import File(s) (selected 3 files in FullTilt HandHistory)
Found 0 files to process….
- Import->Start Auto Import
Auto update did not find any new files…
This time all files got moved to HMArchive however Tourney->Data View does not show it.

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with corrupted HH files. I tried the above procedure with another FullTilt tournament and still Import is not working. Looks like once I delete tournament form HEM I could not Import it again.

morny
06-15-2009, 02:54 PM
That reproducing thing wont work simply because you cant completely purge tournaments now but this will be added. But if your having problems with other tournaments aswell id recommend exporting your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database as there might be something wrong with the database

If youve any further problems email me the tourney and summary to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill see if theres a problem with the files but there is no issues importing hands on full tilt at the moment or there woould be tons of threads on it