PDA

View Full Version : Stats in reports + HUD for Omaha

thibaudve
09-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Hi,

I will report two bugs of the last version.

First of all, the stats in the reports section which deal with € are wrong because the conversion from $ to € is inappropriate. (86 $ corresponds to 5,978 €). There might be a problem with all the stats envolving money conversions.

Second, with the previous beta releases, my HUD popped up correctly. Now, when I open Omaha tables. The basic configuration shows up and not the configuration for Omaha. I have to manually choose the right HUD configuration for all tables and to put the stats on the right opponent for all seats once everytime I open HEM 2 again, whereas it worked automatically with the previous beta release.

Lastly, It's not a bug, but in HEM2, it seems impossible to see what you've won or lost when the mouse is on the lines in the results graph. I miss this feature from HEM1.

Thanks and good work!

Sarek
09-06-2011, 12:49 PM
1) currency issue is reported, thank you
2) not saving HUD coordinates will be fixed in next public release
3) what do you mean? please post screenshot from HM1

udbrky
09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Graph enhancements like in 1.0 are on the to do list.

thibaudve
09-08-2011, 07:46 AM
What I meant was graph enhancement.

Another bug. When i want to assign a colour to a player and click on the small star, as soon as I move my mouse, the possible drawings or colours dissapear. Therefore, I can't choose anything from the list of drawings. Also, sometimes, after having tried to assign a drawing, the list of drawings stays on my desktop and doesn't disappear until I shut HEM2 down.

Sarek
09-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Have you tried updating videodriver?
ANd what are DPI settings for you screen?

udbrky
09-09-2011, 04:25 AM
dave,

That issue should be fixed in the next version.