PDA

View Full Version : Import issue after software change to The P5 poker client at Goalwin (Ongame)

pzzzychic
06-14-2009, 12:30 PM
How do I import hh's at Goalwin?! There is no longer a database file in C:\Program Files\Goal Win\Resources\Databases and the import doesn't work :(. I've found where they have hidden the hh's as text files but HEM doesn't import from that folder either.

fabio
06-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Update your HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

HH folder is here:
XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\SiteName\handhistory

Vista:
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\P5\SiteName\h andhistory

pzzzychic
06-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Ok, I did that. Now HEM is trying to import; whenever a hand is played it finds one file but no hands are imported. In the folder (C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\SiteName\handhistory) there are no hand histories. There is only a file called handhistory.log where the hh's are reported in one long text. HEM doesn't seem to be able to convert this log-file into hh's.

Is there supposed to be a database file or textfiles for each hh?

fabio
06-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Those log files are the HHs - do you have HM 1.09 Beta 6a?

pzzzychic
06-14-2009, 02:59 PM
The version is now 1.06.04 rc 9 after installing the files I downloaded from the link you gave me, is that the right version? Before installing this version it didn't find any files at all at the location, now it finds files to import but no hands are imported.

djben2005
06-14-2009, 04:03 PM
I have some issues too. I play at hollywood poker.

I installed the newest beta of holdem manager and setup the correct folder for the P5 handhistory.

I played 4 sngīs at the same time. The table manager found only one table and the hud also only worked at one table. (when the table was finished it then found one of the other three. The hud also then worked on one of the other tables.) Relaunching the hud also didnt help.

All hands were saved in that one handhistory file. However HM didnīt import them as tournaments but as cashgame hands.

Is it a known problem that HM imports tourney hands from P5 as cashgame hands?

fabio
06-14-2009, 04:45 PM
The version is now 1.06.04 rc 9 after installing the files I downloaded from the link you gave me, is that the right version? Before installing this version it didn't find any files at all at the location, now it finds files to import but no hands are imported.

No, HM should say 1.09 Beta 6a, please download and install again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I have some issues too. I play at hollywood poker.

I installed the newest beta of holdem manager and setup the correct folder for the P5 handhistory.

I played 4 sngīs at the same time. The table manager found only one table and the hud also only worked at one table. (when the table was finished it then found one of the other three. The hud also then worked on one of the other tables.) Relaunching the hud also didnt help.

All hands were saved in that one handhistory file. However HM didnīt import them as tournaments but as cashgame hands.

Is it a known problem that HM imports tourney hands from P5 as cashgame hands?

Yes, it only works for cashgames at the moment

horsovski
06-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Why after people leave table, they stats still appear on their position and it really takes long for them to dissapear.

And can anyone post how they set up their huds with this new software, its not so easy.

fabio
06-14-2009, 11:02 PM
Why after people leave table, they stats still appear on their position and it really takes long for them to dissapear.
And can anyone post how they set up their huds with this new software, its not so easy.

Imagine this: you play a hand against a guy, he loses all his money and insta leaves the table. you can't create a note on him then

Look here for layouts: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19 :)

w4444x
06-15-2009, 01:52 PM
I cant find hands on that place ... is there way to change saving hands or other place to be found ? or tips how could i find them ?

fabio
06-15-2009, 02:30 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=148