PDA

View Full Version : HEM HUD not displaying

rustyshackleford
09-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Hello, I downloaded the trial version of HEM (version 1.12.01) with the intention of purchasing it upon expiration. I set up the HUD statistics and imported my hand histories, but the HUD will not display on tables.

I play on Party Poker, six max cash games. I have configured the hand history folders exactly, and they are importing properly. When I open table manager (as suggested in the FAQ), I see the table I am playing on, but I get the "I cannot find any unattached hands" error, and I do not understand why. I have read the FAQ's in an attempt to solve this issue without requiring assistance, but the FAQ states that this means my auto-import settings are incorrect, which they are not.

If I can provide any other information, such as screen shots or settings, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and patience.

EDIT: I just went to the hand history folder, and all of the folders are empty? I know for a fact they were not empty before I installed HEM. Is this related? The "date modified" for all of the folders is the time I installed HEM.

EDIT 2: I went to the HMArchive, and found my hand history, along with some hands that I played while I was trying to set up my HUD. Such as:

#Game No : 10857603221
***** Hand History for Game 10857603221 *****
$4 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, September 06, 01:26:42 EDT 2011
Table Table 201986 (No DP) (Real Money)

This was just over thirty minutes ago, and less than 20 before I started this thread. I'm fairly certain HEM is importing my hand history correctly.

Sarek
09-06-2011, 12:19 PM
HM moves HHs to archive forder after autoimport.
Question: is your pokerclient in English?
If no - reinstall it.

rustyshackleford
09-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Yes, I use the latest version of the Party Poker client, and it's completely in English.

fozzy71
09-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

Make sure to attach the config file as described.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

rustyshackleford
09-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Thank you very much for your replies. I will e-mail the required information in around twenty minutes. Also, when table manager is open, it shows my tables as "0/6" although they are full.

What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Party Poker, and yes, also on Titan.

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL six-max.

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes.

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

It is saving hand histories, and HEM is detecting them, but doesn't seem to be properly importing them.

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
They are.

If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
Yes, they display on the reports tab. I remember some of these hands explicitly, and the times are correct.

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
Yes, and no, it did not.

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes, they are.

fozzy71
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM
The config file appears to be OK. Once you send those files/pictures we will forward them to the HUD developer to see if there is anything he can see that could be causing it.

Please try the following steps when you have time:

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, pospref4.txt, default.txt, and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

If you are still unable to get it working Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

rustyshackleford
09-06-2011, 09:41 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled HEM, and that seems to have fixed the issue. However, and I'm sorry for posing an unrelated question, the HUD itself (specifically my own stats) hovers over the "Call/raise/fold" buttons on Party Poker. Is there a way for me to alter this? Again, a very nooby question, so I apologize in advance for the (likely obvious) question.

EDIT: Also, two players' stats are overlapping.

netsrak
09-07-2011, 04:15 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating