PDA

View Full Version : my stats

konijnenkop2
06-14-2009, 07:33 AM
Whenever i join a cash game i see that the hud shows only the stats of that table (so it starts with hand #1). It always starts al over again with my own stats. Is it possible to show all of the hands that i've played? It shows all the info i have on my opponents. Can't seem to find it on the hud setup.

morny
06-14-2009, 05:40 PM
HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons

1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table.

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.