PDA

View Full Version : Does not update tourney results (even after notepad importing)

SlyFrog
06-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Using 1.09 beta 6a, but this has a been a problem awhile before this.

Basically, even if I manually import Poker Stars tournament results through notepad, it seems to be almost random as to when it will show up as corrected in the tournament tab. Sometimes it takes days, then it just randomly seems to update (even though I imported it a day or two earlier).

Very frustrating, because I can not pin down why it says it is importing the notepadded in tournaments result file, but not updating the results on the tournament tab itself.

Like right now, for example, I have tried to notepad in my last five tournaments using several different file formats (ANSI, Unicode, etc.), and while it says it imports each of them, my last five tournament finishes are still things like "9 of 25," 7 of 26," and "0 of 17" for 45 man tournaments.

Please help.

fabio
06-14-2009, 08:14 AM
Please send me the summaries to fabio@holdemmanager.net

SlyFrog
06-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Please send me the summaries to fabio@holdemmanager.net

Emailed them to you just now.

awarunn
06-14-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm having similar problems with my tourney results. All I play are 45s and I have 12 tourneys in my DB and all but 1 have different numbers for "size" and the finish places are mostly wrong.

fabio
06-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Please send them

SlyFrog
06-14-2009, 08:00 PM
As an update, my tournament tab just "updated" a couple of days after the importer said it imported the tournament history (though of course the tournament tab does not have the tournament speed correct, it at least has the tournament size and my finishing position correct).

This describes the problem I am having perfectly, basically. I have no idea why now, a couple of days after I imported them, they are showing up in the tournament tab correctly (but weren't before).

awarunn
06-14-2009, 09:25 PM
It seems to get the stats correct when I cash but when I don't cash everything is incorrect.

Excuse my ignorance but I seem to not know how to find my tourney summaries after they've been imported.

fabio
06-14-2009, 11:04 PM
What do you mean you dont find them? In HM?

PCP Poker
06-15-2009, 12:04 AM
I've been having this issue as well. The odd thing is that the summaries don't import when using auto import or import from folder, but sometimes it works fine when I do import from file. This is only for Poker Stars. SNG's and MTT's of all sizes and types.

fabio
06-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Please send those summaries to fabio@holdemmanager.net

SlyFrog
06-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Please send those summaries to fabio@holdemmanager.net

Any updates on this? It is now lagging 5 full days in actually showing updated results under the "Tournament" tab.

fabio
06-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Can you resend some hands+summaries please?

SlyFrog
06-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Can you resend some hands+summaries please?

Just sent you a tournament report set along with an image of the Hold'em Manager tournament tab with incorrect reports (even after I imported manually the correct tournament results).

fabio
06-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Thanks, I have forwarded it

SlyFrog
07-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Still haven't heard anything about this.

I have noticed something odd. In Windows, when I go to the Task Manager (using Control-Alt-Delete) and manually shut down all instances of postgres (and there seem to be a ton of them running in the background for some reason, something kind of annoying as it sucks up system resources), the next time I start Hold'em Manager and then manually import the tournament histories, it actually seems to properly update the games.

I even did a test, where I imported and it did not update. So I shut down Hold'em Manager, manually shut down the postgres instances, and then restarted Hold'em Manager (and had to manually restart postgres). I then manually imported and it worked.

Something is screwy there.

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 05:54 PM
I have forwarded a link for this thread to fabio so he can assist you again. I would be lost trying to jump into this thread at this point.

fabio
07-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Looks like a PostgreSQL problem.

Please send me an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a Teamviewer-Session (http://www.teamviewer.com/)