PDA

View Full Version : Hero stats/ HEM1 note transfer

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Not sure if these are already available but I can't seem to find any options for it;

1)There doesn't seem to be any hero stats in the sessions HUD ?? How do I make this happen?

2)None of my notes from HEM1 were imported accross. How do I make this happen?

udbrky
09-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Please post a pic of what you mean in 1

Manual import of notes is in the pipeline.

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-07-2011, 06:01 PM
1) What I mean is there are no hero stats (ie no stats for me) in the HEM replayer in the HUD.

I think that makes sense.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/110331-holdem-manager-2-hud-not-showing-hero-stats-note-caddy-stopped-working.html

Should be fixed in your next release?

I downloaded 2.0.0.5041 and its still not fixed.

udbrky
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Are you getting a HUD position for the Hero?

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Yes; the HUD is showing for hero but there are 0 hands 0 stats in the HUD and in the popup for hero.(In the HEM replayer)

Sorry for my extreme lack of clarity. Hope the above is better.

fozzy71
09-08-2011, 08:49 AM
*Please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

*Attach a HUD log and your config and prefs files, also:

Go to Hud Options > Config Properties > General Settings and tick Hud logging and restart Holdem Manager. The log is cleared each time HM2 restarts so make sure to zip up the log just after the crash/problems AND BEFORE you restart HM2. Please attach your hudlog.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'hudlog'.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.

- To attach them to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Screenshot attached. I blacked out player names for discretion - hope thats ok. It doesn't show that I'm using version 2.0.0.5041 in that picture but you'll have to take my word for it.

Prefs is attached.

"Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'. "

There is no config file in config folder called 'HoldemManager' or any other file that looks similar in stature. Just a load of .pop files. I assume you didn't mean (config) folder and thats a copy paste error. I found HoldemManager.config in Holdemmanager folder. Attached also.

Thanks

udbrky
09-09-2011, 08:02 PM
It's holdemmanager.cfg,

fozzy71
09-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Screenshot attached. I blacked out player names for discretion - hope thats ok. It doesn't show that I'm using version 2.0.0.5041 in that picture but you'll have to take my word for it.

Prefs is attached.

"Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'. "

There is no config file in config folder called 'HoldemManager' or any other file that looks similar in stature. Just a load of .pop files. I assume you didn't mean (config) folder and thats a copy paste error. I found HoldemManager.config in Holdemmanager folder. Attached also.

Thanks

Yes, it was a typo in my canned response. Thank you, I have updated my notes.

I was not able to duplicate this problem using multiple hero's in my database. I tried first with my own config/prefs files, and then replaced them with your files. I was not able to duplicate it after trying numerous hands for multiple hero's.

I have forwarded it to the rest of my tech team for further testing. Let's try and see if we can capture any details in the log files that may be helpful to us or the developer if we need to forward this to him.

*Go to Hud Options > Config Properties > General Settings and tick Hud logging and restart Holdem Manager. The log is cleared each time HM2 restarts so make sure to zip up the log just after the crash/problems AND BEFORE you restart HM2. Please attach your hudlog.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'hudlog'. Email this log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

*Please attach your log.txt file

XP:
c:\documents and settings\{username}\app data\HoldemManager

7/vista
c:\users\{username}\app data\roaming\HoldemManager

For both, you have to show hidden files:

XP:
Open My Computer or Windows Explorer
Click Tools/Folder Options/File Types
Check Show Hidden Files
Click ok

7/Vista:
Same process, but click organize/Search & Folder Options/View

WhatAStupidQuestion
10-10-2011, 10:08 AM
I still have 0 Hero stats when using the replayer.

(I have updated to the latest version = 2.0.0.5300)

I was sent an email asking if I still had the problem about 2 weeks ago.

udbrky
10-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Please check enable hud logging in HUD Options - config

then when you get 0 hands, send us the log file - see Fozzy's post above - to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

WhatAStupidQuestion
10-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Done - sent @ 12:17 GMT