PDA

View Full Version : 5037 - Bugs in 3bet pot stats

Stasek
09-05-2011, 05:09 AM
this is for recent HU PLO hands on Stars
New DB (created and imported several hundred hands i played against this villain few days ago)

When I hoover mouse over various CBET stats I see the default_cbet popup.
It says that villain raised my cbet 14% (sample size 29)
Report stat 'Flop Raise vs Cbet 3Bet Pot' = 20%, 'Flop Raise Cbet IP' = 20% too - they are the same
If somebody calls 3bet HU they are on the button (IP).

When I add new filter 'called 3bet = true' I get raise cbet = 23.5% and sample size of 25 habds

I'm pretty sure HEM2 like HEM1 still includes 4bet pots in the 3bet pot section.

4bet pots are completely different than 3bet pots, and adding them to the 3bet section contaminates it.

Other stuff is like (HUD popup): Flop(3b): Raise Donk bet = 100% (1).
It is impossible to donk in PLO HU, because 3bettor is first to act,and 'donking' means leading into person who was an aggressor on the previous street.

udbrky
09-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Please send the original hand history files, zipped, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

What do you mean by:

[quote]

I'm pretty sure HEM2 like HEM1 still includes 4bet pots in the 3bet pot section.

[\quote]

Stasek
09-05-2011, 06:24 PM
when you click on relevant popup you see stats like:
fold vs cbet in 3bet pot = x%
raise cbet in 3bet pot = y%
and so on

however it looks like x% actually refers to 'fold vs cbet in 3bet or 4bet pot' - that is - all data from 4bet pots is added to 3bet pots.

Check out this thread I made in HEM1 forum: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/120151-1-12-01-still-various-bugs-stats.html

It about the same problems I have in HEM1.

udbrky
09-05-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm asking around about the stats.