PDA

View Full Version : BossNetwork MTT HUD + Report problem

dieguito06
09-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Hy,

I dont know whats the latest is on this, but since the update the HUD is messed up and some stats (BB; M;...) are not showing. It also appears that the configs are changing at random.

But my main problem is that the hands are not shown at all in the report. I mean they are seen in the bottom left window but when i click on them the replayer doesnt refresh and when I double click replayer opens and it says 'no hand'

and in the reports it says under 'tournaments' start time 31.12.9999... and its a single line.

under 'Overall' it appears to show the right amount of hands with the right stats (with the chips won/lost under $ - but thats another issue) but the hands shown bottom left are still not accessable.

I imported the same hands also into HM1. Here it shows the different MTTs played but only with the last Hand played in this tournament. Of course that can be an issue of the site but maybe you can give me some advise. I'd be happy to send any file you want.

udbrky
09-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Please email the original HH files to us at hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

dieguito06
09-05-2011, 07:26 PM
sent

udbrky
09-05-2011, 09:05 PM
For the issue of the hands not showing in the replayer, try a new DB, it shows for me. Writing up the time issue.

HUD will be fixed in the next build.

dieguito06
09-06-2011, 07:14 AM
i tried what you told me and imported the Hands from the same folder i sent you into a new database and the same problem occured before i recognized that the files i sent you contained also PS hands. my bad. but in the files (.xml I believe is BossNW) only contains atmost one or two hands when I open them which should not be the case as i definitely played more hands. You must know that I am no Software expert at all so I can be completely misled but here is an image of my main DB with a report from yesterday where I playd an Omaha MTT and all hands played are shown in the bottom left window. so somehow they must have been imported. but in the session files from the HMarchive there are shown only like 2 hands (which would explain why I cant open them in the replayer). And when I click on one of them in the bottom left window the replayer wont refresh. how of course, when there is now hand. which makes me wonder how is HM2 able to display the hands on the bottom left window. I am sure i didnt purge. And in the MTT HUD all stats were shown as well up to every hand I played vs the opponents.

I also sent my whole HM2archive folder to you via email in case you need it. Dont worry it is very small since it only contains hands played in sept. IMHO what happend is: the hands werent imported correctly... but stats vs opponents and HUD seems to work.

I hope you can understand what I mean. I am confused as well

This is an image from 'reports tab' of my main DB: just to show you that I am not talking complete nonsense ;)

udbrky
09-06-2011, 04:12 PM
I will take a look at the files you sent now. I don't have the DB still.