PDA

View Full Version : UB error

Dr1Gonzo
06-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Just added my alias and got this on restarting

fabio
06-13-2009, 05:44 PM
Do a reindex, just follow this guide: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=163 but click reindex and not vacuum

Dr1Gonzo
06-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Do a reindex, just follow this guide: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=163 but click reindex and not vacuum

Clicked reindex and got this in pgadmin:

NOTICE: table "pg_class" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_features" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_implementation_info" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_statistic" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_languages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_packages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_parts" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing_profiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config_map" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_dict" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_parser" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_template" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_type" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attribute" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_proc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_autovacuum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attrdef" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_constraint" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_inherits" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_index" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_operator" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opfamily" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opclass" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_am" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amop" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amproc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_language" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_largeobject" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_aggregate" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_rewrite" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_trigger" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_description" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_cast" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_enum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_namespace" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_conversion" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_depend" was reindexedNOTICE: table "actiontypes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pokersites" was reindexedNOTICE: table "handhistories" was reindexedNOTICE: table "specialholecardactions" was reindexedNOTICE: table "importedfiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "allinsituations" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandscashmisc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandstourneymisc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "gametypes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsflop" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsturn" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsriver" was reindexedNOTICE: table "players" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pokerhands" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresults" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresultspositionaction" was reindexedNOTICE: table "postflopactions" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledresults" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tourneyplayerdata" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tables" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playervsplayer" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tourneydata" was reindexedNOTICE: table "bonuses" was reindexedNOTICE: table "manuallyenteredsession" was reindexedNOTICE: table "rakeback" was reindexedNOTICE: table "aliases" was reindexedNOTICE: table "settings" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tourneynotes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "hemplayernotes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresults_month" was reindexed
ERROR: invalid page header in block 12772 of relation "compiledplayerresultspositionaction_month"

ERROR: invalid page header in block 12772 of relation "compiledplayerresultspositionaction_month"

Dr1Gonzo
06-14-2009, 05:29 AM
ANy ideas?
Also,
ERROR: invalid page header in block 790 of relation "playerhandstourneymisc_hero"

ERROR: invalid page header in block 790 of relation "playerhandstourneymisc_hero"

fabio
06-14-2009, 08:18 AM
Did you have a computer crash lately? Not properly shutdown?

Dr1Gonzo
06-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Did you have a computer crash lately? Not properly shutdown?

Yes and very probably during an import.
Is there anything in SQL I can do to block off the header?

fabio
06-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Will ask

Dr1Gonzo
06-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Will ask

It won't display any of my UB stats either despite the hands actually being picked up and used in the HUD correctly.
All my PS stats work correctly though.
When I remove my UB name from the alias list and restart HEM, it still tries to optimise the database?

Dr1Gonzo
06-16-2009, 03:54 AM
it won't display any of my ub stats either despite the hands actually being picked up and used in the hud correctly.
All my ps stats work correctly though.
When i remove my ub name from the alias list and restart hem, it still tries to optimise the database?

help :(

fabio
06-16-2009, 09:48 AM
Create a new empty text file in the Config folder and name it NoOpt then run HM - do you still get the error?

Dr1Gonzo
06-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Create a new empty text file in the Config folder and name it NoOpt then run HM - do you still get the error?

Should it be NoOpt.txt or just NoOpt not linked to any Windows file type?
Anyway, I created NoOpt.txt and the error does not appear.
However, the database still has bad headers doesn't it because I cant reindex.
The UB hands ARE showing up correctly now though.

fabio
06-16-2009, 11:01 AM
I've sent a reminder, you will get an answer asap. Sorry for the delay

Dr1Gonzo
06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
I've sent a reminder, you will get an answer asap. Sorry for the delay

Hi - any thoughts?

fabio
06-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Nothing yet, sorry