PDA

View Full Version : SNG dont appear in dataview tourney but data is imported

Cha0sSt0rm
06-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi i've made a complete new installation of HM and postreqSQL and now i've a strange problem. Ive played a SNG on everest. The hand History had made a file in C:\program files\everest\history directory. I've set that directory as mine auto import folder for everest. Now what i see is that in HM under the player tab 10 players are present. When I set the min. hands to 1 and run the report i see the the info of the 10 yers i just played the SNG with. (BTW ther are also two TRN's: TRN: BBB10 and TRN: BB20. So HM has imported the data. But when i go to the Tourney tab and i go to dataview and press refresh button the SNG doesnt appear. Also tablefinder in the HUD didnt find any unconnecred tables.

So whats wrong and how do i solve this?
BTW I'm using the newest version and beta.

Cha0sSt0rm
06-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi some additional info:

The data-file isn't moved from c:\program files\everest\history into the HMArchive folder
tx Ron

fabio
06-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Is the Everest software in english?

Cha0sSt0rm
06-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi,

It took me awhile correspondenting with everst support but all software now is in english. Data of the SNG appears in the c:\programfiles\everset\history folder (txt file is included) HM imports the data: In the players tab the players are added. Only the SNG still doesnt appear in the Tournaments tab.

So can you help me?

Tx in advance Gr Ron

fabio
06-18-2009, 01:21 PM
My guess is the tournament is completed as not finished, so you have to edit it under "data view". Everest doesnt say in the HHs which place you finished etc

Cha0sSt0rm
06-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Hi,

I think you didn't completely understand me completely. The SnG dont show up AT ALL in the tournament TAB. So i cannot edit it in the data view tab. I know editing the right info for everest SnG's is a common porblem wich i've encountered before. BTW The handhistory file is correctly placed in the c:\HMArchive Folder I will include such a file in this message.

Tx Ron

fabio
06-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Were there any import errors? Please send me some HHs to fabio@holdemmanager.net