PDA

View Full Version : A single table out of many becomes unclickable

RudiTurbo
06-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi

I just upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08.04 today and 2 times during my session a table turned unclickable. Basically when I tried to click it, instead a table behind it came in front of it and I could only get it on top again by clicking my decision on another table, so PokerStars would bring up the unclickable table again. I couldnt click the X or minimize either.

I'm not sure right now, if the HUD from that table disappeared, forgot to memorize it while I was in panic, but I think the stats disappeared. Will report back on that if it happens again tonight. Stats were there on other tables though. But closing HEM didnt help to bring the table back live.

I think the 2nd time it happened, I found a solution how to get the table back active, but not sure if it works, cause I was already sit out and maybe the table just came active randomly. But anyway, if I opened the group of tables from the start rib and then right clicked the unclickable table and chose minimize and then after that restore, I was then able to click "I'm back" and also close the table!

Not really sure if it's a HEM problem, cause closing HEM didnt help, but I'm guessing it is, since I updated today and never had anything like this. I also restarted my computer after like 63 days for the 1st time, so maybe some drivers which I had installed a while ago got updated or smthn, so maybe the problem is somewhere else omg!
But, I hope it is some old problem and somebody will be here to tell me the fix in a few mins, so I could continue playing unworried :p

RudiTurbo
06-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Ok, well it happened twice before in 800 hands, now it hasnt happened in 2100 hands, so I guess it was a one time thing or something :]