PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker: Missing 15% of the hh's

gnomic84
09-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Hey,

I have played a couple of thousand hands on ipoker HUsng reg+deep+turbo's and HEM has saved 85% of my matches.
If i look in hem i have 25 games today, but in C:\HMArchive\2011\09\04 + sharkscope i have 27. why isnt it importing these games?

thanks ;)

regards
Gnomic

Patvs
09-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Update to: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software 1.12.01 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.01.exe)

Reimport your hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

When you reimported the hands, did any of the hands import as errors?

gnomic84
09-09-2011, 05:41 PM
it does exacly the same thing. like today, i have played 29 games, and hem shows the follow:
tourneys: 21
completed: 18
no completed: 3

netsrak
09-10-2011, 05:26 AM
For Ipoker tourneys HM doesn't recognice table changes - so every table in a tourney is handled as table change. I guess the incomplete tourneys are just the first tables of some tourneys.

gnomic84
09-10-2011, 06:12 AM
tourney? im playing husng. what changes are there there?

Sarek
09-10-2011, 01:17 PM
possibly you closed table too fast. This can happens when you are on tilt after badbeats

gnomic84
09-10-2011, 04:09 PM
:D so 15% of the time, im on tilt ;D
Tomorrow i will make sure, no table is being closed, before it ends.. but still, the hh is there. why doesnt hem just track, whatever is in the hh's ?
And 'close to fast' leads to what - "not completed" or not shown hh in hem?

Patvs
09-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Closing a table (or closing the pokerclient) before the last hand is fully written to the handhistory file--> results in incomplete games.

Try manually editing the results, and go over the handhistory file to check the last hand. If the last hand is in the file, try reimporting the file into a NEW database.

gnomic84
09-10-2011, 06:18 PM
If a hh is incomplete, will it still use the data in it - beside the last hand?

I found the issues :o/ i had set it to filter for 1-4 players (used to play 4mans husng), but that for some reason, messed everything up, since im never more then 2 players... working perfectly now

Patvs
09-10-2011, 06:58 PM
If the last hand is incomplete, it will result in a "import error".
Usually the last hand will just be completely missing.

In both scenario's HoldemManager will import ALL the hands, but isn't able to understand who actually won the SNG:
resulting in a "incomplete game" not listing an amount for $Won.