PDA

View Full Version : trouble with "raise 1st" and "raise limpers" stats

julienne
09-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Hi,

Im looking at my database and found out that the stats for "raise 1st" and "raise limpers" always shows the same amount

For instance:

Every player I look, i found the same thing. Raise first and raise limpers is always the same amount. Donīt understand why! thereīre supposed to be completely different stats... Am I missing something?

also, I have one more question.

Since the stat "PFR" includes all the times someone raises preflop (not only open raises, but 3bets and raise over limpers too...) does the same thing apply to the stats "PFR 1 LIMP" or is this only for when you raise a limper??

For example:

utg limps, utg 1 raises and I on the BT, reraise. Does my raise counts for "PFR 1 LIMP"??

or

it only counts for when utg limps, everybody folds to me, and then I raise?

(i guess both??)

(the reason why Iīm confused with this is because on the Stats definitions at the FAQ, for "PFR 1 limper" it says "How often player PFR's vs 1 limper" and that "vs" makes me think this stat only aplies for the times I am the one raising to the limper. Maybe it should say "How often player PFRīs with one limper at the hand"?? :P )

thank you very much!

Also, related to this, I posted another question about the "raise 1st" stat, in an already existing thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/121-looking-complete-explanation-all-stats-3.html#post599201 maybe it should be there instead, so sorry in advance if thatīs the case.

Patvs
09-05-2011, 12:03 AM
I forwarded this to the developer to check which HUD stats (and stats in popup) still don't work properly.