PDA

View Full Version : FT HUD randomly doesn't work on 1 table (out of ten)

TheHate
06-13-2009, 12:48 PM
I generally play ten tables. Once in a while (maybe once a day) all my tables have stats except 1 (once i even got 2) which just doesn't have any stats.
The hud shows the table but says 0/9(0 short). It's not the same table everytime. Restarting HUD/HM doesn't solve it. Restarting FT *might*. I once had a table do this to me in one session, just closed the table finished my session and during the evening i opened that table and the HUD was working.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 3 - however the same thing happened on a previous (maybe the last one) version
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Full tilt. haven't tried any other sites.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yup

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory (+ subfolders)

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Haven't tried this.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
If by this you mean the table scanner, then no. I haven't bought it

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
using XP

and I've (hopefully) updated the .config file

morny
06-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Next time it happens email the handhistory and also look in the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HudData folder for 2 files corresponding to the table name that wont show eg tablename.dat and tablename.hh and email all 3 of those to mike@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread