PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for 1.09 beta 6 on new ongame software

shalesey
06-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Guys

Got the beta in. Its picking up hands. Table seen in table manager. No HUD on the tables. Please help.

jelozano
06-13-2009, 09:22 AM
Guys

Got the beta in. Its picking up hands. Table seen in table manager. No HUD on the tables. Please help.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=58249#post58249

shalesey
06-13-2009, 10:59 AM

This tells me nothign other than I am not the only one seeing this issue. Cmon guys this is costing us money. I can appreciate it takes time to release an update but to realease an update that doesn't work. The competition over at PT seem to have this fixed already.

jelozano
06-13-2009, 12:44 PM
This tells me nothign other than I am not the only one seeing this issue.

Nope, you have understood nothing: what it tells is that you should take a look at whats happening in the forums before posting a problem that other users have already reported and are speaking about in another thread.

jelozano

shalesey
06-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Nope, you have understood nothing: what it tells is that you should take a look at whats happening in the forums before posting a problem that other users have already reported and are speaking about in another thread.

jelozano

No one from HEM has confirmed they are aware so I suggest you shut up.

jelozano
06-13-2009, 01:33 PM
No one from HEM has confirmed they are aware so I suggest you shut up.

Read something beside this thread, it isnt so harmfull to you.

They have told us even the release date of the next beta solving Ongame P5 multitabling problems... Ouch, I should have shutted up before telling that...

Finally: do you know whats the search button for?
jelozano

shalesey
06-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Read something beside this thread, it isnt so harmfull to you.

They have told us even the release date of the next beta solving Ongame P5 multitabling problems... Ouch, I should have shutted up before telling that...

Finally: do you know whats the search button for?
jelozano

I'm trying to make money, I don't have time to seach, crawl back under your rock troll and stfu.

jed3y3
06-13-2009, 03:28 PM

I was stuck trying to find WTF is going on with the hud @ ongame earlier and clicked on your link also and thought this tells me sweet FA aswell.

If u knew from reading that thread jelozano that they have announced there is a problem and it will be fixed in the next update just fing say that and save us all the hassle! Maybe next time you wont have to read through 15pages about an update to see if theres a problem with that or something else.

MORNY i have a suggestion how about you create a sticky thread for each network and update it so it s easy to find out the status. It's frustrating and time consuming for us to find a problem, then check to make sure its not something wrong with how iv configured it. Then search the forums, then read through a bunch of useless posts with other people having the same problem mixed in with people having other problems/finding posts from a week or month or 6months old about problems there have been in the past with that network. Then going on tilt with all the time wasting firing up PT3 to find theres works leading to further frustration trying to work their inferior software. Then rinse and repeat the whole process a day later or a week later.

I think you get the idea! it would be awesome to find a problem come here go to ongame thread and see "Ongame recently upgraded their software we will have no problem getting HM working with it but unfortunately the last update didnt resolve the issue but the next update will fix" Oh and also "there is an issue with ongame not supplying tournament IDs so tourny tracking is unavailable at this time'

Another example would be simply Pokerstars all working fine but DON turbos arnt tracking correctly. Just an example.

That way we can find out fairly quickly if its a known problem, if its fixable on your end, or a problem with the network, or if its something iv done wrong with the configurations.

shalesey
06-13-2009, 03:53 PM
I was stuck trying to find WTF is going on with the hud @ ongame earlier and clicked on your link also and thought this tells me sweet FA aswell.

If u knew from reading that thread jelozano that they have announced there is a problem and it will be fixed in the next update just fing say that and save us all the hassle! Maybe next time you wont have to read through 15pages about an update to see if theres a problem with that or something else.

MORNY i have a suggestion how about you create a sticky thread for each network and update it so it s easy to find out the status. It's frustrating and time consuming for us to find a problem, then check to make sure its not something wrong with how iv configured it. Then search the forums, then read through a bunch of useless posts with other people having the same problem mixed in with people having other problems/finding posts from a week or month or 6months old about problems there have been in the past with that network. Then going on tilt with all the time wasting firing up PT3 to find theres works leading to further frustration trying to work their inferior software. Then rinse and repeat the whole process a day later or a week later.

I think you get the idea! it would be awesome to find a problem come here go to ongame thread and see "Ongame recently upgraded their software we will have no problem getting HM working with it but unfortunately the last update didnt resolve the issue but the next update will fix" Oh and also "there is an issue with ongame not supplying tournament IDs so tourny tracking is unavailable at this time'

Another example would be simply Pokerstars all working fine but DON turbos arnt tracking correctly. Just an example.

That way we can find out fairly quickly if its a known problem, if its fixable on your end, or a problem with the network, or if its something iv done wrong with the configurations.

+1

I like this

jelozano
06-13-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm trying to make money, I don't have time to seach, crawl back under your rock troll and stfu.

Go earn money and leave us in peace, anyway, I dont know why are you taking time in replying.

Finally: learn maners, and learn to use the search button... YOu have lots of things to learn!!! You must be a teenager!

jelozano

jelozano
06-13-2009, 04:51 PM
just fing say that and save us all the hassle! Maybe next time you wont have to read through 15pages about an update to see if theres a problem with that or something else.

Nice suggestion, this way the forum will be filled with tons of threads asking for a solution for the P5 problem, from guys like shalesey that doesnt want to have the time to search, but do have the time to reply guys like me that points out where the info they search is located.

This way, no one will reply to the hundred of guys searching for "easy information". The same way they doesnt take the time (i am talking about 2 minutes, not hours, if you took more time, I think you are not too much familiar with forum use) to search I wont take it to reply.

Besides that: do you think I will reply kindly a guy who tell "Shut up" or stfu? Nope, I will enjoy seeing him wasting his time on replying me, each time angrier and angrier... Its fun, considering he is a guy doesnt have enough time to search the forum :-)

jelozano

jelozano

shalesey
06-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Nice suggestion, this way the forum will be filled with tons of threads asking for a solution for the P5 problem, from guys like shalesey that doesnt want to have the time to search, but do have the time to reply guys like me that points out where the info they search is located.

This way, no one will reply to the hundred of guys searching for "easy information". The same way they doesnt take the time (i am talking about 2 minutes, not hours, if you took more time, I think you are not too much familiar with forum use) to search I wont take it to reply.

Besides that: do you think I will reply kindly a guy who tell "Shut up" or stfu? Nope, I will enjoy seeing him wasting his time on replying me, each time angrier and angrier... Its fun, considering he is a guy doesnt have enough time to search the forum :-)

jelozano

jelozano

Learn English donk. Thanks

jelozano
06-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Learn English donk. Thanks

Your welcome, but you are wasting your time here, go earn tons of money... and of course learn manners, it is much more important than english.

jelozano

shalesey
06-13-2009, 09:38 PM
You're welcome, but you are wasting your time here, go earn tons of money. Plese learn some manners as they are much more important than English.

jelozano

FYP donk

shalesey
06-13-2009, 09:39 PM
You're welcome, but you are wasting your time here, go earn tons of money. Of course, you could learn some manners, as they are much more important than English.

jelozano

This is fine also.

shalesey
06-13-2009, 09:45 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11641&page=30

for anyone wanting the new beta that should fix ongame hud issues.

poker12
06-14-2009, 02:36 AM
ROFLLLL at this threat. thanks for the laugh guys