PDA

View Full Version : So It All Started With 127.01.01

Im_Your_ATM
06-13-2009, 12:51 AM
After investing an incredible amount of time and attempting every single thing laid out in the FAQ and in the separate thread to get Holdem Manager running after the infamous Windows Vista update that caused the "cannot connect to 127.01.01" I have given up. I need help badly.

I recently uninstalled postgresql and when I try to reinstall I get the following error message:
C:\Users\ADAMJO~1\AppData\Local\Temp could not be saved, because an unknown error occurred.

Try saving to a different location.

I am trying to download from http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp/binary/v8.3.7/win32/postgresql-8.3.7-1.zip

I have already uninstalled/reinstalled holdem manager and cleared out the notepad file so that the only thing remains is 127.0.0.1 localhost

I have taken down all my firewalls and anti-virus software. I'm utterly stuck and extremely frustrated.

morny
06-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Thats a vista bug where its trying to save the file to a temp folder, try posting on a PC forum to get that fixed and when you do email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread