PDA

View Full Version : New Hey poker (ongame) P5 update no HH's

dooces_wild
06-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Can't find HH's

HUD can still locate tables but I can't find any HH files where my Heypoker skin is saving them. I also can't find this in Hey options..

morny
06-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Try doing a search for your username then check the properties to see which folder there stored in or email their support team, then just add that folder to the auto import folders

btw when you have a problem dont post 3 threads with the same question

dooces_wild
06-14-2009, 10:17 PM
i have ran a search for my username and can't find the file.

i have also contacted hey support and the directory they listed to find HH doesn't contain it either.

I also ran multiple searches for files which the HH may be found in (application data, handhistory etc.)

Help??:confused:

matter17
06-14-2009, 11:04 PM
I play at Tower and have the same issue. They tell me the hands should be going to a documents and settings file, but I can find no files with my username on it. :mad:

dooces_wild
06-15-2009, 12:24 AM

Hi

Your HH will be saved here:

WPC C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application
Data\<brand>\handhistory
MAC: /Users/<User Home Dir>/.P5/<brand>/handhistory
==

i cannot locate a "local settings" file
i have done searches for all of the folders but cannot find anything on c:, or other drive partitions.

matter17
06-15-2009, 01:16 AM
G'day Dooces, While I cannot locate the specific file,(and I have no clue as to why), if you just import from the "c/documents and settings" folder and give no more specificity, the hands should be imported. It worked for me anyway, Cheers, Matter

dooces_wild
06-15-2009, 02:03 AM
Hey matter,

This solution doesn't work for me,
My "documents and settings" folder has way too much crap in it and takes a millennium (or close... estimated 37 days) to import the data...

matter17
06-15-2009, 02:33 AM
I narrowed the field as far as "c/documentsandsettingss/user/my documents". After that, none of the visible folders has the hands in it. Maybe this would speed things up a little for you. Sorry I can't be more useful, Cheers, Matter

dooces_wild
06-15-2009, 05:07 AM
OK...

I have found that directory, as an old Trojan had disallowed me to alter view folder/file status. This has been rectified and the Hand history folder located.

Even with the new Update/patch for HM, the hand histories do not work. I am trolling the site for answers...

morny
06-15-2009, 07:06 AM
G'day Dooces, While I cannot locate the specific file,(and I have no clue as to why), if you just import from the "c/documents and settings" folder and give no more specificity, the hands should be imported. It worked for me anyway, Cheers, Matter

This is a really bad solution, it will cause severe lagging and possibly corrupt the database. Ive updated the FAQ now for Ongame, basically you need to unhide hidden folders http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

dooces_wild
06-15-2009, 09:11 PM
I have found the HH file,
HEM can import and update sessions/stats
no HUD...?
am trolling the site for answers

dooces_wild
06-15-2009, 09:44 PM
I am using 1.09 Bet6A

My HEM is updating session stats etc. But my HUD is not working.

It can name the table in its list, but is not updating avg. pot size or avg.VP fish etc. there is also no stats being shown on the table.

I have attempted to use table finder, but says there is no unattached hands/tables

thanks...

shahin89
06-16-2009, 06:53 AM
aflasdfoasdpfasfkp FML 4LIFE

ok now that I got that out of the way.

I have fixed so that auto importer gets the HHs from the correct folder. And when I check "import" I can see it importing files.. BUT.. it doesnt show anything under "sessions" and the HUD isnt working

Can somebody please help?

dooces_wild
06-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Now the P5 folder has gone missing from the application data folder.:confused:

morny
06-16-2009, 01:53 PM

I have fixed so that auto importer gets the HHs from the correct folder. And when I check "import" I can see it importing files.. BUT.. it doesnt show anything under "sessions" and the HUD isnt working

What version of HM does it say it is if you look in the title bar?

Now the P5 folder has gone missing from the application data folder.:confused:

Are you sure the folder has disappeared, id imagine ongame wouldnt work if the files were missing, if it did try reinstalling or contacting their support to see if they changed the location where hands are saved

dooces_wild
06-16-2009, 10:47 PM
I tried reinstalling it but that didn't work.

morny
06-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Try contacting their support and ask have they moved the location, HM wont work unless your importing the hands, you could also try searching your username as it should pickup the hands that way if there in a different folder

Burnmoila
06-17-2009, 10:40 AM

I got the same problem, I got the right folder, I see it when it imports.. 'Imported 1 file' but seems like it cant read the content or cant import any hands out of it.

I got version 1.08.04.

Thanks for your help

morny
06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Burnmoila
06-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks, it worked for me.

dooces_wild
06-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Hey Morny thanks for your help so far but things go from bad to worse.. :(

Even though I can't find P5 from windows explore, I managed to locate it by searching for "handhistory", in the directory up to-
c:/documents and settings/%userdirectory%/application data

However- I updated to Beta 7 and since then my Postgres has gone AWOL....
I went through the FAQ 171, FAQ 176, FAQ 177 and some other related ones to no avail.
I also think I accidentally deleted the original database file in the process of trying to fix everything.

So I am unable to see if HEM is importing and HUD is working now because I can't even connect to HEM :'(

I am really struggling to find some solutions to these bastardly problems since the P5 update and am wondering if we could possibly do a team viewer session?

Sincerely Thanks,
Jay

dooces_wild
06-17-2009, 11:32 PM
another update...
==

I can get into HEM now, but can't access my original database.
P5 folder still won't show in explorer, and I can't access it from the:
Configure Auto Import/ Add auto Import folder/ select {option} in the auto update option.
I also cannot manually type it into the folder name {space}

I can find the Hand History File (there is 3) from the search function in start, by pasting the directory into
Search/ Look in: {space}

and typing "handhistory" into
All or part of the file name: {space}

I can update from "import file(s)", but to continuously do this whilst grinding is too difficult

==

dooces_wild
06-18-2009, 12:07 AM
OMG I FIXED IT!

I will write up a list of things people can do to get around issues I faced.