PDA

View Full Version : HEM not improt all the hands

laryto
09-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Hello,

from about a week I started to play Pokerstars euro fast tables, microstakes. A couple of days ago I had the problem with the HUD and table finder not finding the tables, so I made the upgrade to the 1.12.0 version.

Now HUD and table finder are ok but I noticed that in the database not all hands from every session are imported - just about 2/3 of them. I play only 4 or 6 tables, 6-max format.

I think that HEM just not import hands from 1 or 2 tables but I cant understand why. Table finder finds all the tables and HUD is working perfectly

laryto
09-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Everywhere in the post I meant Table Manager, not Table Finder

Patvs
09-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.01.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Try creating a new database and reimport all your hands. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

klimbo
09-07-2011, 01:36 PM
OK I have the same problem and its getting annoying. I created a new database, but I am not sure how to reimport hands from the old database to the new one?! Besides that the Adjusted $EV is all over the place and nothing has been fixed in the 1.12.01 version of your software. Not to mention the fold to 4bet staying as 'doh' for over a month now. Seriously, I know you are working on HM2, but if you don't deal adequately with the issues present in your current software why would anyone buy your new more sophisticated software?! It is just prone to have 10 times more bugs than HM1!

Patvs
09-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Run a import from folder on your archive folder, default, C:HMArchive.
Also import your SUMMARY files: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup The summary files state in what position you finished, and how much you won. These are separate files.

Fold to 4bet: change the popup to "old style popup" in hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab
Or as a temporary solution, add the stat to your main HUD. The popup "doh" bug will be fixed in the next update.