PDA

View Full Version : new ongame soft cannot find hand histories

jj12
06-12-2009, 03:08 PM
I have Eurobet and cannot find the hand histories anywhere. I checked in the documents and settings for my username and there was no p5 folder or eurobet folder. Help

dustyn
06-12-2009, 03:38 PM
I think it's a bug. I'm having the same problem but other users report finding the hand histories in the old resources/databases/ subfolder. I tried reinstalling twice into different directories and it did not solve the problem.

dustyn
06-12-2009, 03:59 PM
OK it's not a bug...the hand histories are stored (in Vista) in Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Local\P5\<Ongame Skin>\

In XP it should be Documents and Settings\<Your Name>\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\<Ongame Skin>\

majorcrisp
06-12-2009, 05:28 PM
So do we just have to reroute our auto import foldes to this location?
Do we still need to have a ramdisk?

morny
06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Yes delete the old ongame auto import folders and add the new and you no longer need to use ramdisk

btw those are hidden folders so see this thread as youll need to unhide the files before you can add them in HM auto import folders

Vista:
Click control panel.
Click "Classic view."
Select "Folder Options."
Click the "view" tab.
Check the "show hidden files and folders."

XP:
http://topaix.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-to-hide-and-unhide-folder-in.html

majorcrisp
06-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks Morny, the hands are now importing properly, now what about the HUD?
How do I get that to work?
Also, the stats aren't showing villains hands, therefore the EV calculations aren't working, not working in the replayer also obv.

rohan68
06-13-2009, 07:39 AM
i begin to become fool !!!

i update HM to the last beta, i wanted to specifiy HH folder, it does'nt find it

i thought no problem it s a hidden folder, so i will tel windows (xp) ot show them

when i say ok to show hidden folder, windows acts normally but doensn"t show more folder...

when i go back to option, not show hidden folder is steal marqued!!!

i am only personn to use my computer, never had problem before, i even tried with mode sans echec (mod no error of windows start to be sure i am administrator)

so what can i do to tell HM where he can have the hands, i can't write the paths, i have to show him

thnaks for your help it drives me crazy

shalesey
06-13-2009, 11:09 AM
i begin to become fool !!!

i update HM to the last beta, i wanted to specifiy HH folder, it does'nt find it

i thought no problem it s a hidden folder, so i will tel windows (xp) ot show them

when i say ok to show hidden folder, windows acts normally but doensn"t show more folder...

when i go back to option, not show hidden folder is steal marqued!!!

i am only personn to use my computer, never had problem before, i even tried with mode sans echec (mod no error of windows start to be sure i am administrator)

so what can i do to tell HM where he can have the hands, i can't write the paths, i have to show him

thnaks for your help it drives me crazy

If you install taemview I can try help you.

lozen
06-13-2009, 12:26 PM
OK it's not a bug...the hand histories are stored (in Vista) in Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Local\P5\<Ongame Skin>\

In XP it should be Documents and Settings\<Your Name>\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\<Ongame Skin>\

Ok i unhid the files yet still cant find P5\ongame?

morny
06-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

rohan68
06-14-2009, 05:53 PM
solved for me , thanks, because of a worm...

jed3y3
06-15-2009, 05:04 PM
on Vista the app file is hidden so HM wont see it until you go properties>unclick hidden

corkinthecorner
06-15-2009, 08:37 PM
I tried to import the HHs but all I get is Import errors... I use 1.09 beta 6a.

Can you guys help me?

frankpark9
06-16-2009, 02:50 PM
i changed the auto import folder from the R drive to the hidden folder i un hid it and now i added it as my new auto import folder for on game yet nothing has changed at all hud still doesnt work importing hands still doesnt work. wtf

morny
06-16-2009, 06:21 PM
I tried to import the HHs but all I get is Import errors... I use 1.09 beta 6a.

Can you guys help me?

i changed the auto import folder from the R drive to the hidden folder i un hid it and now i added it as my new auto import folder for on game yet nothing has changed at all hud still doesnt work importing hands still doesnt work. wtf

Please start a new thread and answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174