PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manger doesn't register finished satellites

GuusdeR90
09-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Hi,

Is it possible that my hold em manager doesn't recognize satellites? It does register other finished tourneys.
Don't know if it makes a difference, but it was a 11$ sat to a $109 WCOOP event. ~6400 entries, 1000 winners..

Thanks in advance !

fozzy71
09-03-2011, 08:24 PM
See this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/39186-how-do-satelite-tourneys-effect-your-winnings-hem.html

Cliff notes:

Is this true for all satellites at Full Tilt? HEM wont detect the value of the ticket so I'd have to go in and manually adjust it the after I complete a tourney? I'm planning on playing a bunch so this could be pain. Thanks.

For SOME satellites: yes (especially special satellites, for example to a onetime FTOPS tourney)

But.. for other more common satellites (including STEPS) or when you win a generic $24 / $75 / $216 TICKET HM should be able to detect how much you won

Email us a handhistory of such a satellite + the info of the value of finishing in 1th or 2th place.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com