PDA

View Full Version : Aliases issue. Multiple accounts with same nickname

Zhus
09-03-2011, 11:16 AM
You can't add 2 or more "Alias players" to an Alias with the same nickname but from different poker sites.

Example I can't add to alias xbc "Alias player" xyz(Ongame) and xyz(Pokerstars), it says "Alias allready contains player 'xyz', it's same nick but another poker site..

Should that be like that or needs fixing?

Also Microgaming tournament HUD won't show up. But you probably know that one.

udbrky
09-03-2011, 03:45 PM
We are working on the first.

For the second, make sure your gamehistory.dat file is getting moved regularly in c:\microgaming\poker\sitename\ folder, if you move it manually, restart the client.

In Sessions tab, use the table finder - drag the target to the table and release.

We are working on an issue where some MG tables get a HUD automatically and some do not - based on names.

Zhus
09-04-2011, 08:20 AM
For the second, make sure your gamehistory.dat file is getting moved regularly in c:\microgaming\poker\sitename\ folder, if you move it manually, restart the client.

Something is definitely wrong with my hands importing. Could you explain this in detail please?
MY gamehistory.dat file is 13MB when I make HEM1 and HEM2 import that file both doo nothing.

What do you mean by move? From where to what? Unibet stores the hands in c:\microgaming\poker\sitename\gamehistory.dat right?

Ah yea, what is the issue here?
HEM2 crashed in the middle of my session.. so I played like 500 hands without it. After I finished the session I wanted HEM2 or HEM1 to import all those hands. None of them could import them auto, so i tryed with that file. No luck. Any advice?

Sarek
09-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Move it from location you indecated to c:/hmarchive
But close Pokerclient AND HM first.
When Prima client will start again. it will create new empty DAT file (2 kb).

Zhus
09-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Move it from location you indecated to c:/hmarchive
But close Pokerclient AND HM first.
When Prima client will start again. it will create new empty DAT file (2 kb).

No it doesn't empty it. Probably not because in Prima settings I made it to remember the hands for 30days?
Anyways it's 13Mb even if I restart prima.

Sarek
09-04-2011, 12:52 PM
I tried on 2 Prima rooms now - it works. 2 kb.
Not Copy - need to Move file. At all.
And try to set UAC off, run Prima client as admin.