PDA

View Full Version : Best way to exchange HH's

cpa885
09-03-2011, 09:03 AM
hi guys,

I did not find a thread about this topic so far, so i am just going to ask now :)

What is the best way to exchange Hand Histories with a friend for hand historie reviews on a daily basis. At the moment I am not really sure how it should work. If I export my HH and send it to him and he is importing the HH to his database, does it have an impact on his overall database or is the "new" database kept seperately (sorry, i have no idea).

Is there another way to exchange HHs without importing them to Holdem Manager?
I am mainly playing on stars but there another problem occurred. I went to hand history options and saved the HH in a folder, but if I open the folder, the folder is empty.

I am really confused about this topic. So how do you do easy HH reviews with friends or a coach.

Regards,
cpa885

fozzy71
09-03-2011, 08:39 PM
hi guys,

I did not find a thread about this topic so far, so i am just going to ask now :)

What is the best way to exchange Hand Histories with a friend for hand historie reviews on a daily basis.

Zip the original files and send those.

At the moment I am not really sure how it should work. If I export my HH and send it to him and he is importing the HH to his database, does it have an impact on his overall database or is the "new" database kept seperately (sorry, i have no idea).

It depends if he imports them to his current database or created a separate database to import and review your hands.

Is there another way to exchange HHs without importing them to Holdem Manager?
I am mainly playing on stars but there another problem occurred. I went to hand history options and saved the HH in a folder, but if I open the folder, the folder is empty.

I am really confused about this topic. So how do you do easy HH reviews with friends or a coach.

Regards,
cpa885

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the file before attaching it, as sometimes text files can become corrupted as attachments.