PDA

View Full Version : Custom Stat: Actual Rake paid

croekk
06-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Always been annoyed that I have to keep an additional PT3 database to see how much Rake I have actually paid cause HM doesn't support that. Never quite understood why MGR is all that important. Pretty much a useless figure for me.

Surprisingly it took me just 10 minutes to create that custom stat. Dunno why this hasn't been implemented yet. :confused:

Anyway, here it is:

< Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rake paid" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.netamountwon > 0 then PKH.RakeAmount else 0 end)/100.00 as RakePaid" Evaluate="RakePaid" ColumnHeader="Rake paid" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rake paid by player" />

allabout
06-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Always been annoyed that I have to keep an additional PT3 database to see how much Rake I have actually paid cause HM doesn't support that. Never quite understood why MGR is all that important. Pretty much a useless figure for me.

Surprisingly it took me just 10 minutes to create that custom stat. Dunno why this hasn't been implemented yet. :confused:

Anyway, here it is:

< Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rake paid" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.netamountwon > 0 then PKH.RakeAmount else 0 end)/100.00 as RakePaid" Evaluate="RakePaid" ColumnHeader="Rake paid" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rake paid by player" />

Cool, now using the rakeback stat that HEM gives in the FAQ, how do I need to change it to use this rake paid stat to figure proper rakeback?

< Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 27%" />

I tried replacing (PH.RakeAmount) with (PH.RakePaid) but that didn't work and that's about the extent of what i could figure out.

TheZepper
06-28-2009, 10:59 PM
allabout: you can't use "Rakepaid" in a calculation (except under limited circumstances) because its a user-defined ValueExpression - u need to stick with HEM defined ValueExpressions (stats) - especially at first. Depending on the method used to calculate ur rakeback, the most likely stat is "sum(case when ph.netamount won > 0 then pkh.Rakeamount else 0 end) as Rakepaid" Evaluate "0.27*Rakepaid/100".

p.s. ph.rakeamount is average amount of rake per player per hand - pkh.rakeamount is the actual amount of rake paid by player that won the hand. If you're tight preflop, the difference can be SUBSTANTIAL...

allabout
06-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the info Zepper!

prahadigm
10-14-2009, 11:37 AM

*bump*

Does this one also take account of split pots? Winners of a split pot still pay their share of the rake (total pot rake divided by 2 / 3 / etc). "Netamountwon > 0" might return false in a split pot. For instance, if two opponents go broke preflop with AK & AK and nobody improves, they will still pay a fair amount of rake.

And what about side pot / main pot calculations?

Thanks for any answers!

21!
05-22-2011, 02:01 AM

*bump*

Can this formula be improved to include the issues with split pots and the possibly negative netamountwon when a pot is splitted as stated in the previous post?