PDA

View Full Version : HUD colour change doesn't work

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Somehow I've imported my HEM 1 stat appearance. Assume it came alonside one of the other imports i did.

Anyway, In stat properties after choosing my HEM1 'default' in the drop down window, I have all my correct colours from HEM1 showing correctly alongside all of my different my stat properties (ideal).

In site options I have 'replaced with this configuration' (my default Hem1 Hud config).

Yet when I go into replayer - another HUD config shows with colours I don't want.

Any changes I make with the colours do not show in the HUD. Assume this is a bug?

I can't use HEM2 for the grind until this is done, wrong colours annoy me.

udbrky
09-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Did you change it for all sites in site options, and for the correct game type?

To change the color, you have to have one more box than you have ranges - for greater than the last #

So for VPIP, you have:

0-15 red
15-20 yellow
20-30 violet
30-40 blue
40 - inf green

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-05-2011, 08:52 AM
I did not use 'any site' option and only used Pokerstars. Even though I only play on Pokerstars the software was not reading this in the sessions tab when opening a past table. So this is a minor bug you might want to look at.

Upon using any site in site options, HUD colours seem to work correctly.

udbrky
09-05-2011, 06:20 PM
You have to choose to use it with a site, or the HUD will be the default one instead.

What do you mean it wasn't reading it in the sessions tab? Please upload a picture showing what you mean.

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Its not important. Ignore.