PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Manager

zachvac
06-11-2009, 02:23 PM
ok so I've been playing a bit of plo so I decided to buy the add-on, I got it through Stox for $40. Anyway all they gave me was this:
-------------------------------------------------
Dear zachvac,

We have processed your payment for Hold'em Manager, and you are almost ready to take advantage of the most powerful Hold'em analytics package available! Follow these three steps to get started:

(1) Go to www.holdemmanager.net

(2) Download Hold'em Manager Full Set-up and follow the installation steps

(3) Enter your serial number [serial number]

Your Hold'em Manager software should now be activated. Please refer to the Support function at www.holdemmanager.net if you have any questions regarding the use or installation of the software, or send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net.

If you have questions regarding your payment or serial number, contact support@cardrunners.zendesk.com. Please keep a copy of this email for your records.

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------
I already have the hold 'em version, I downloaded the latest version and I find out it actually has a free Omaha support. What did I just pay $40 for?

edit: never mind I realize that it was just the advertising for getting it "free" through affiliates. Anyway my question now is where do I enter my code?

fabio
06-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Go to Help -> Clear license and restart HM, then you can enter your new serial number

zachvac
06-11-2009, 03:44 PM
ok I did this and now I can't view any nlhe data. I have bought the codes separately, how can I be able to get it to work for both omaha and hold 'em?

fabio
06-11-2009, 05:31 PM
please contact sales@holdemmanager.net