PDA

View Full Version : HUD Bodog+Placemint

madlion
06-11-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm using a piece of software called Placemint (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/placemint-window-positioning-tool-251893/) to position my Bodog tables (it basically just puts a table with a matching title in a pre-defined area on
my screen, the problem is with the Bodog titles being so short the only option to identify the windows is with a regular expression like (TableX|TableY|TableZ) and so on.
I presume HEM's table HUDS are identified by the same titles cause they also like to jump into these spots if any are left empty. Is there any way I could get both these gems working together (HEM+Placemint) there a few of us who would be over the moon with a solution or some insight into a possible work around.

ExecDec
06-11-2009, 08:49 AM
To elaborate on this, Bodog table titles just consist of the table name (unlike the tables of other sites which use additional elements in the title like the stakes, the game or betting structure etc.). Apparently HEM HUD overlays (which are a special class of window AFAIK) also only use the table name as title which - as Madlion has outlined - causes a conflict in the table planning tool PlaceMint.

I would appreciate a solution to this very much as well :)

morny
06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond asap

Mike chops
06-11-2009, 01:11 PM
So instead of naming the overlay "Table 1234" (same as bodog table name) if I named it "Table 1234 (overlay)"...is that what you want?

ExecDec
06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes, that should do the trick. At the moment a Bodog table is e.g. called "Denver". The title of the window is just "Denver". And so is the one for the specific HUD window apparently. So if you would give it a distinguishable suffix like "(overlay)" or "(HUD)" (e.g. "Denver (overlay)"), it should not get picked up as table window anymore. And if it still does I can filter it out via regex. Would be awesome if you can help us here, Mike :)

Thanks in advance!

madlion
06-11-2009, 08:23 PM
To elaborate on this, Bodog table titles just consist of the table name (unlike the tables of other sites which use additional elements in the title like the stakes, the game or betting structure etc.). Apparently HEM HUD overlays (which are a special class of window AFAIK) also only use the table name as title which - as Madlion has outlined - causes a conflict in the table planning tool PlaceMint.

Thanks you pretty much nailed it.

maniac
06-12-2009, 03:11 PM
So instead of naming the overlay "Table 1234" (same as bodog table name) if I named it "Table 1234 (overlay)"...is that what you want?

I guess even if you increase any king of (overlay) or (HUD) string to the HUD Tables, it will still will be recognized by the Placemint, unless this software has any king of negative values.

ExecDec
06-12-2009, 06:36 PM
PlaceMint uses (freely editable) regex (regular expressions) to recognize tables. That way you can filter out tables with certain strings as well.

TheIrishThug
06-13-2009, 10:29 AM
The problem is that both windows use the exact same name (the Bodog table and the HEM overlay). There is nothing in one to distinguish it from the other. RegExs can do powerful things, but when two things both use exactly "Table1" and nothing else, the regex will match both cases.

maniac
06-21-2009, 06:32 PM
SO, will you fix that for bodog users?

Just adding a (HUD)/(DISPLAY) tag on the hud tables names

ExecDec
06-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I eagerly await a fix for that ... please :)

madlion
06-22-2009, 11:08 PM
+1 me three :)

ExecDec
06-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Looks like you fixed this. Just wanted to say thank you! :D

madlion
06-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Thanks a lot everyone :)

ibombonato
07-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Can u tell me the Regex used for NL100 6max @ Bodog ?!

tks

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 02:42 PM
If you don't get an answer here you may want to ask in the Placemint thread on 2p2. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/placemint-window-positioning-tool-251893-new/)

madlion
07-02-2009, 04:33 PM
This works for all 6max tables if you have not already found it on the 2+2 thread

^(.*\s\(max\s6\))$

ibombonato
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks!

ExecDec
07-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Just out of curiosity (as the current regex we use for Bodog seems to work fine with the new HEM version) ... what exactly was changed in the HUD title? I ask because there is a slight chance that in case of unknown 6max tables the regex might have to be adapted if you have added a prefix to the HUD title. Can anyone actually confirm that the regex posted above by Madlion works with the HEM HUD on 6max tables? In that case it can't be a prefix and we all can relax :)

ExecDec
07-08-2009, 10:55 AM
*Bump*

If anybody would have the info for me that would be awesome :)

madlion
07-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Just out of curiosity (as the current regex we use for Bodog seems to work fine with the new HEM version) ... what exactly was changed in the HUD title?

I seem to be getting STS (switchy table syndrome) again with the last bunch of betas.

What was the change in HUD title Mr Chops?