PDA

View Full Version : Having HUD problems..

akvsaq
06-10-2009, 12:44 PM
I just updated my HM from HM ver. 1.08 beta 16 to ver. 1.09 beta 4.
I have a couple problems.

1) When i untick show table averages and apply, NOTHING changes. I had this problem with my older version but want to get this fixed now.

2) I do NOT see pot odds or any live tracking in the HUD. Yes, I DID go to site options and tick live tracking for Full Tilt. What do i need to do?

3) What is the function of that HM icon in the HUD in the upper left? I don't get it. Is there an option to remove it? It looks as if i have absolutely no use for it and it switches players stats if i click some of those buttons? What the heck! WHY CAN'T I GET RID OF THIS? The whole purpose of me wanting to remove table averages was to save one line of space!

akvsaq
06-10-2009, 02:10 PM
BTW..

I followed these instructions:

Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

EXCEPT i didn't test to see if table averages disappear if i untick before i did step 9. Anyways. NO CHANGE. Table Avgs are stuck there forever, can't get rid of it! I've also decided NOT to upgrade to beta 1.09 because i've been reading about a lot of people having lag issues and i 8-table so i decided to wait until THAT part is fixed at least.

Also, please also answer all my questions in my original message. Thank you.

morny
06-10-2009, 05:28 PM
1) Ill report that bug to Mike, Thanks

2) Have a look at this video http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11876 most likely you havent set the chat to show everything

3) Do you mean the note/asterix icon, if you click this once you get a note popup, if you double click you see the session stats for that table. You can turn it off Hud Options > Player Preferences and untick show note icon

akvsaq
06-11-2009, 02:33 AM
1) This is a problem specific to ME. My friend does NOT have this problem. For ME only, if I untick player avg, and apply, NOTHING changes, meaning the table avg's on my HUD are forever there and they NEVER disappear no matter what i do FOR ME. NOT a common problem to everyone i don't think.

2) I DID set the chat to EVERYTHING.

3) No, I DO NOT mean player notes icon. I'm talking about THE HOLDEM MANAGER ICON. (Rectangular shape, with red outline, and the spade symbol) When I click it i get options like HU, 6m, 10m, etc and stuff like
< " >. I HATE THIS whatever this is, it has no use for me. I never had HUD placement problems UNTIL I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED PLAYING AROUND WITH THIS! I CAN'T FIND AN OPTION TO GET RID OF IT!!!!! WHY NOT!?!?!

akvsaq
06-11-2009, 06:25 AM
Problem 1) I uninstalled/re-installed AND created a new HUD and everything for this problem is now fine.

Problem 2) I still have a problem with Live Tracking NOT showing up. YES, I did set the chat to EVERYTHING and I made sure to tick Live Tracking under HUD Options --> Site Options under the Full Tilt tab of where I play. I've set Full Tilt to English. I updated from 1.08.04 DIRECTLY to the newest 1.09 beta 4

Problem 3)
Now that i fixed my table avg problem, i can see that i can remove that spade icon by unticking table avgs. What is the purpose of that AND is there any way of getting rid of JUST that without having to remove table avgs?

morny
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
1) Weird i tried and the same thing happened for me, it wasnt a problem i noticed since i always leave it on, i reported it anyway
2) I answered your other post on the issue
3) This is the hud icon (table manager), you can just right click and close it however you wont have a hud, it needs to be running if you want to the hud. This is typical for applications, youll probably see msn, ahk scripts, firewalls etc all showing up there and its the same for them if you close it you close the application

akvsaq
06-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Problem #3) For some reason you don't understand what I'm saying! Of COURSE I know the icon in the TASK MANAGER is for the HUD. I'm talking about the SAME icon ON THE ACTUAL HUD!

ON THE ACTUAL HUD, I will see that SPADE icon symbol followed by avg table vpip/pfr followed by avg pot. ALL on the same line ON THE ACTUAL HUD. NOW that you hopefully understand what im talking about, can u please re-answer problem #3? :)

WHAT IS THAT ICON FOR?
CAN I GET RID OF THAT ICON BY ITSELF? The only way I can get rid of it is to untick table averages, and the entire line is gone. (spade icon, table avg, avg pot size)

morny
06-11-2009, 08:24 PM
I see what you mean now, if you click on that icon you can bring up the table manager properties from that table, this saves you having to go to the task bar, clicking on the icon, then finding the applicable table and right clicking it, its all part of that section so you cant hide it without hiding the vpip and pot size, its pretty tiny so i just pull that section onto the title bar