PDA

View Full Version : bodog not working after upgrade today

sammy
06-10-2009, 11:11 AM
hi

bodog have just upgraded and HM is not importing hands and hud not working !

i am new using HM so am i just waiting for an update ?

can other people confirm bodog is not working !:eek:

morny
06-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Is the handgrabber creating the hand histories, if so attach one please

sammy
06-10-2009, 11:27 AM
no the handgrapper is not saving the hands, so i guess its the handgrapper that needs updating.

sammy
06-10-2009, 11:44 AM
everything worked just fine 2 houers ago and then bodog updatet ! handgrapper is not saving hands but i see HM table manager finds tables but hud is not showing up on tables:rolleyes:

sammy
06-10-2009, 12:02 PM
please can somebody confirm that bodog is not working so i dont spend houers to try and make it work ?

i had it running for 5 days without any problems.

sammy
06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Greetings from Idleminer.

We have tested this, and can confirm that the recent update to Bodog is causing problems with the mining software in Bodog Hand Grabber. We have reported this to our programmers, so you can expect an update to the software soon.

We thank you for your patience while we update our software.

Best Regards,

morny
06-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the update

lilbr0wn22
06-11-2009, 12:07 AM
they updated the idleminer now and it is working fine but I cannot get hold em manager to work now that the update for bodog and idleminer have happened. it is not importing hands. I have checked and the auto import files match each other

sammy
06-11-2009, 10:15 AM
after the idlemine updatet everything works fine at my computer ! i diddent change any settings i just have the settings from faq

and i am really glad idlemines programmers worked it out so fast ....

thank you

morny
06-11-2009, 10:51 AM
they updated the idleminer now and it is working fine but I cannot get hold em manager to work now that the update for bodog and idleminer have happened. it is not importing hands. I have checked and the auto import files match each other

Can you attach some hands that wont import please