PDA

View Full Version : bug @ stars atfer updating HM today to actual fixed version

boy_with_kk
09-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Hello!

I updated with the 1.12.0 patch and i see the following things not functioning:
- instead of displaying "Fold to flop CB (ip)" and "Fold to flop CB (oop)" my HM1 hud displays "doh"
at Player Prefs > VS Continuation bet i was able to add these stats previously, but now
when i checked there are only the same stats for turn and river.
Do you forgot to include it when the patch made? Its a very important and powerful stat on flop so i d need it.
- also:
at the default popup connected to 3bets : fold vs 4bet is displayed correctly
but at a small panel which i made to display 4bet range, and fold vs 4bet% the fold vs 4bet % is also "doh",
and its true at some other popus where fold vs 4b% shown up like: fold vs 3bet's default popup.

While the second problem is bearable in the short term, the first with flop CB is very annoying.
How can i fix them? Ty, have a good day guys. Bye Bye

boy_with_kk
09-01-2011, 08:53 AM
ok, i found the reason why cant i add "Fold to flop CB (ip)" and "Fold to flop CB (oop)" from Vs Contibet at Player prefs. Its just because they are already added. So they are just not working. 1 problem -

Patvs
09-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.0.exe
Another update to fix deep, ante tables will be released later today. (which will also fix the Fold to CB "doh" stats)

boy_with_kk
09-01-2011, 11:50 AM
ok, ty

Patvs
09-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software 1.12.01 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.01.exe)

Stars Deep Ante / Fast table fix
Stars Table Scanner (Classic-Scan) fix
Fixed doh stats in HUD
Cake HUD now functional (beta)

Note: the Insta-Scan on PokerStars will take another 4-5 days to fix. Stars changed the server protocol.

julienne
09-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I updated today to the 1.12.01 and Iīm having the same problem with the stats "Fold to flop CB (ip)", "Fold to flop CB (oop)" AND also with "Fold to flop chraise", "Fold vs squeeze (caller)" and "Fold vs squeeze (raiser)".

both my hud and popups are showing this "--" on those stats.

What can i do?

julienne
09-04-2011, 07:32 PM
(oh, BTW, my problem is not with pokerstars, I play on Micro gaming network. I donīt know if this is relevant... just in case!)

Patvs
09-04-2011, 11:54 PM
I forwarded this to the developer to check which HUD stats (and stats in popup) still don't work properly.