PDA

View Full Version : Export all hands at a specific limit for all players

PantsOff
08-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi,

I have read this thread and can export all of my own hands or a specific players hands for a certain limit.

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=922&highlight=export+hands+specific+limit

I am wondering if there's a way to export all the hands in the database at a specific limit or using other filter conditions.

Thanks

fabio
08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Hi PantsOff,

this is not possible yet.

Scotty12
02-17-2009, 02:51 AM
I noticed this thread was a few months old - is this a possibility in the current version?

Thanks

Scott

PantsOff
02-17-2009, 02:56 AM
The only way I've found to do it is to go to Reports. Then choose the Player and then the Stakes at which you wish to export the hands from. Then click on the All radio button. This can take a while to display all the hands if there are a lot of hands. Right click on any of the hands and select Export All Hands to Hard Drive.

The files will be located where HEM is installed on your hard drive under Exported Hands

Al1
02-17-2009, 10:11 AM
The only way I've found to do it is to go to Reports. Then choose the Player and then the Stakes at which you wish to export the hands from. Then click on the All radio button. This can take a while to display all the hands if there are a lot of hands. Right click on any of the hands and select Export All Hands to Hard Drive.

The files will be located where HEM is installed on your hard drive under Exported Hands

Yes. You can trick it a little by using the Date Filter and exporting months by months for example. Try to not have files with more than 20K hands, adjust the Date Filter to do this.

Easier way to export hands will be added in the future.

iceblink555
10-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Yes. You can trick it a little by using the Date Filter and exporting months by months for example. Try to not have files with more than 20K hands, adjust the Date Filter to do this.

Easier way to export hands will be added in the future.

But this trick will only allow the user to export hands that were played by the player specified in the "Player" field, correct? What the OP (and I) would like to do is export ALL hands in the DB, played by ALL players, at a certain limit, such as 200nl. The DB consists of observed/datamined hands, so there isn't one player common to all of them.

If it's still not possible to do this in HEM, do you know when this function might me added? Is there a hack or add-on that would make it possible? Will such a function be included in HEM2?

Thanks,

Alan

Sarek
10-04-2011, 04:45 PM
You can do another trick:
create an Alias, add all players in it, then proceed

iceblink555
10-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the tip.

I've created an alias and have added a bunch of players into it. But now I'm wondering if there's gonna be a problem with duplicate hands, since some of the players are of course playing at the same tables with one another.

For example, there seems to be a discrepancy between the number of hands currently stored in my DB (~100K) and the number of hands attributed to the Alias in HEM (~118K). Is there some way to get HEM to delete the duplicates?

olliepower
10-06-2011, 10:10 PM
See this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports