PDA

View Full Version : Problems on Ipoker with multitabling

Lunitis
09-01-2011, 06:45 AM
Hi.
Im playing on Betfred and when i play more than 7/8 tables it becomes barely impossible to:
- Clic on the HUD for main pop-up
- Create notes on HM
- Clic to see last hand with HM table "thing"
- Double clic for session stats

By barely impossible i mean that when i try do do this actions i cant do anything else on the tables and many times i time out, and even after many times things dont "pop up", for example i try double clic for session stats and it opens main pop-up and than it take ages to close, or i try to open notes and they dont show up (even after it slows everything).
It kinda coulda be because of my computer, but he isnt that old and before i didnt had any problem to play 14 tables smoothly on FTP. Many times im running Table Scanner Turbo at same time, but even when its not scanning i have the problems, when i scan, play 9 tables and open a table at same time i can say gg to my AA :(. I tried to play with table scanner off and the problems are the same, i tried to play with HM off and TS and no problem, so its something about my HM that cant hold on so many tables at ipoker (i played on William Hill before and it was even worse).
What can i do at least to decrease this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Sarek
09-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Ipoker client itself eats more PC resources.
Please post your PC specification.
Windows version, antivirus, firewall?

Lunitis
09-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8600 2.4 GHz
3 GB memory
32bits
win 7
AVG 2011
Firewall from windows
This?

Patvs
09-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.0.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Lunitis
09-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Did almost everything you said. Its running well now. Thanks

JorgeTeixeira
09-03-2011, 08:01 AM
Hello.

I have the same problems. Could you please reply a similar response to a:

- Eee PC

- Intel Atom inside

- System File: NTFS

- AVG 2011

- Firewall from windows

Thank you.

Patvs
09-03-2011, 09:44 PM
How much RAM do you have? How many tables do you play?

Do the same as my post above.
Although I think your system might be seriously hampered by the slowness of the Atom CPU which isn't really suitable for multi-tasking.

JorgeTeixeira
09-04-2011, 08:04 AM
CPU N270 @ 1.60 GHz
1.60 GHz 0.99 GB de RAM

I play around 9 tables. Sometimes 12.. :P

JorgeTeixeira
09-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 - Are you sure this is what I should download for XP too?

And in my firewall.. when I go to add programs to expcetions, there isn`t the .exe you mentioned :|

Sarek
09-04-2011, 12:18 PM
For XP you need Net3.5 sp1
for WIn7 - net4

Firewall... try to uninstall it for short time and see what happens. Not simply set it OFF - but uninstall.