PDA

View Full Version : typing problems because of table manager popping up tables,

yope
08-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Each time I try to write a not or place a precise bet, the cursor is removed from the box and the table manager start switching between the poker windows and itself (when I try to use the table finder, after clicking "Table" the menu opens and closes), each window for less then a second.

Before it did this as well with the holdemmanager, when I tried to open "HudOptions" (but it does not do that anymore, maybe because I just updated to version u.)

In my normal setting moving the mouse over a window makes it the active window. But within a second after I do this, the table manager becomes the active window again.

What can I do to stop this?

fabio
08-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Which site are you playing? Try enabling "Force Ontop" under Table Preferences

yope
08-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi Fabio,

Tried "On Top" and what this does is: it makes the window I'm pointing at ("A") the active window, but then another window gets active ("B") and it returns.
So instead of the sequence ABCDEABCDE i get something like: ABACADEABACAD (for all poker tables, AbsolutePokerLobby and notes window).
Which means that the cursor in the box keeps getting away and I can't type in the box.
I've found a way around this buy just typing into the "notes" tab from the All Active Players window, which is not involved in the ABC... sequence.

But the problem remains for typing in bets at the tables. I'd rather not use the slide bar, because it uses tos big steps.

Thanks for your reply, if you need more info, I'll be around for a while

fabio
08-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Has the absolute poker client something like popup tables on action in the options? Try disabling that

yope
08-15-2008, 11:48 AM
No it doesn't. I've looked at it, because I have some difficulty with using their note windows as well. When tables switch, the notes-window becomes passive there as well. But Absolute has no option to activate/deactivate pop up for tables which require an action.

But it's not so bad as with the table manager. I just noticed that using "ontop" in the table preference makes it that the table manager is always active; so instead of the sequences I just mentioned it's more like ABAABABDABEABFABCABE, where A=notes window, B=table manager and C,D,E are poker tables/poker lobby.

PatInTheHat
08-15-2008, 12:42 PM
You can try the AHK script keyboard redirect. Alternatively tweakui should work for you also.